Thursday, August 7, 2008

Merry Muffins


Tomorrow eP is having another exclusive deal from Stampendous. You are not going to want to miss out on this one! I am in love with Merry Muffins! I'm not kidding, this set is SO much fun. The muffin bottoms are separate from the tops so you can stamp different characters on top. There is also a big soda glass with straws! And, of course lots of options for sentiments.

Want to see more sneak peeks? Check out these blogs:

Joy of Stamping
Shabbychic Junk
Happiness Blooms
Live, Laugh, Love with LunarLana

The Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Muffins
Paper: Wasabi Textured, Heidi Grace Desinger Paper, Neenah White, Real Red.
Ink: Ranger Distress Soot Black, Copic Markers
Other: Stampendous Dot Line Stickers, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, Round Scallop Punch, Shimmerz Celery and Royal Red Paint, Sakura Glaze Pens.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Tiya-B said...

great card and cute cupcake stamps, i love the set and can't wait to order it. this is the cutest card.

Niki Estes said...

This is adorable, Cami! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!

DeeDee said...

How SWEET!!! Oh gosh...everyone is doing Christmas cards and I'm starting to want to do some now...this is adorable Cami!!!

Denise said...

Card is so cute! I need to start doing some Christmas cards soon.

Just Me said...

Just TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Linzi Conners said...

I love your sample...it's so cute! I am definitely going to have to add that set to the shopping cart! Thanks for sharing...I'd love for you to check out my new blog when you get a chance! Have a great day!

Lana said...

Freakin' cute Cams! Text me! (LOL)

A-M said...

OMGosh, those lil cupcakes are ADORABLE!!

Kelly said...

Adorable! I just saw the set a few minutes ago, and I like it so much more seeing a full-color sample!

Kim Etherington said...

Wow, what a great job of colouring and stamping you have done. I love this set. My xmas favs are pengies and snowmen. I also love the cupcakes. How perfect is this set. Thank you for sharing all your great work.