Saturday, November 15, 2008

Running Nose?


I wasn't sure of this set at first. It was one of those things Marianne had in her sketch book that made me laugh out loud. But, I have to tell you that I made a card that said, "Got the Runs?" and my 88 year old Grandma laughed so hard, I thought she was going to cry. She wanted to keep it!! You can see that card over on the Our Craft Lounge web site.

Did you notice that when you click on a stamp set to view it, that under the images of the set there is a button that says Image Gallery? If you click on that, a box pops up where you can see other cards and projects made with that set? I LOVE that feature....I think I screamed when Joy showed it to me... she is brilliant.




I added Crafty Fluff to the tissue, so it feels soft like tissue! It's a new product that we will have soon.. you will love it. :)

Here are the Supplies:

Stamps: Running Sick (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Fairest of them All (Imiginisce), Neenah White, Pretty in Pink.
Ink: Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Soot Black.
Other: Crafty Flock, Black Sakura Glaze Pen, Quickie Glue Pen, Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon (Stampin'Up!), Dimensionals, Crafter's Tool Kit, Scallop Edge Punch, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Okay, so we got Grandma all moved in yesterday, but we have lots of unpacking and things to do. I can't thank you enough for your support. Remember, that through Sunday, you have a chance to get a pink ticket with each set ordered.... they will be included with your order. Next weekend, we will start drawing numbers!! I cannot wait to start pulling numbers!!

Have a great weekend my friends, thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

O'm my word! I love it... :) Look what us stampers come up with. Fun,Fun... I love the colors and your Crafty Fluff is too cool! Smiles... :)

Vicki G said...

I LOVE this image Cam's ...........and it is SO pretty in pink!!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is too funny. It made me smile to think of your g'ma laughing. Ü

I love all the stitching on here! I can still remember when you said you couldn't sew. ;)

Alex said...

Totally cute, I am lovin' this one - heehee, made me laught! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bridgett Owens said...

This is such a cute card! The story of your grandma had me cracked up!!! LOL That is just too funny...my grandmother used to say that and it always made me giggle! Love all your work!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it
she's so fun and so beautiful

Dori Shelton said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your new site! Such great stamp sets and after seeing that "Got the Runs?" card, I definitely know which set I'm ordering first! That is just too funny for words!
Your pink card is great too!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE IT! Love the story of your Gramma laughing so hard -t hat makes me smile huge! HUGS

MichelleY said...

Cami, this was my FAVORITE set when I saw it. I knew I HAD to have it. They say laughter is the BEST medicine....think of all the healing that will take place when people get cards made with these images!

LOVE YA, BABE!

Anonymous said...

Cambria, I just love your new stamp sets. They are adorable and hilarious!!

DeeDee said...

Oh My Word!!! How adorable is this card!!! I love it!! HUGS!!

Sonia said...

Too funny image!!!... love it!!
Cute card!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG....so cute and funny :-) Your new stamps are to die for......love them all. TFS