Thursday, November 6, 2008

Merry Muffins



Dang, what is it with me and cupcakes? I know this set is called Merry Muffins, but they can be cupcakes too right? I love this set from eP... well, by Stampendous, but through eP. All the piece are separate so the possibilities for cuteness in unlimited.

Of course, if you add a little Blingz, it makes it all the better. The Pink Poinsettia Blingz is just total pink loveliness. I used the December Sky Blingz on the cute snowman. I also used Royal Red on their scarves and hats. I found those little bling dots on their hats at BiMart... they are made by Fiskers (called Zingz).

I did all the coloring with Copic Markers, and added some clear Sakura Glaze to the straw. The little pink dots around the image are Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls.

Here are all the Supplies used:

Stamps: Merry Muffins (Stampendous)
Paper: Real Red, Neenah White, Chocolate Chip, Designer paper by Heidi Grace, Pink Pirouette.
Ink: Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic Markers, Bashful Blue.
Other: Shimmerz Royal Red, Blingz December Sky and Pink Poinsettia, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Round Marvy Scallop Punch (yellow one), Dimensionals, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Friskers Red Sticker Dots, Button Bouquet, Chocolate Poly Twill Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen, Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls, Paint Brush, Scor-Pal.

Hope to see you tomorrow for Beate's Weekend Sketch! Have a super day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. Your work is so clean and detailed. Such precision! Sign of a true professional.

Tracey said...

Such a fun card!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this!! All the shimmer and shine is a delight and I HAVE GOT to get me those stamps!!!

Mary said...

How cute! I love all the sparkles!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So fun and cute! Love the stamps.

Vicki G said...

Cami, this is SO sweet!!!!! I am SO going to miss you on the Team.....but looking forward to meeting you very very soon!!!!!!

Alex said...

These are darling - I just love those stamps!! Love the bling girl, looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joy said...

love that penguin in that cupcake!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Too flippin' CUTE, Cambria!!! Love those shimmery cupcakes and sweet critters!

Stamp and Smile said...

So adorable! Love the Blinging!! Smiles... :)