Friday, March 9, 2007

More Gift Certificates

Lucky girl, yes she is! Someone else from my stampin group wanted a gift certificate for the same person! What a great birthday she will have. My customers are so good to me! I really appreciate them.... so, I guess that makes me just as lucky! :)

You can see what the gift certificate looks like here. I made the gift certificate with Microsoft Picture It! in the blank business card template. When it came time to print, I did the same, but added Whisper White card stock in my printer, not actual business cards. Then, I added the tab with the new Designer Series Paper Petals & Paisleys with the new Round Tab Punch. Have I told you that I just LOVE that new punch?
SNORT! This is a pocket card that fits into the small open-ended envelopes from Stampin'Up. I cut the card stock 3 1/4 by 11, then scored at 6.5 inches. The rest you can customize depending on how much of the tab you want sticking out. I folded some of the card stock over because I wanted to have some to add those colored brads.

This month, you can get any item in the Spring Mini for 50% off! You Just purchase the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set, the matching Jumbo Wheel Petals, and the AWESOME Designer Series Double-Sided Paper Petals & Paisleys. Then you choose any item in the mini for half off! How cool is that? You can see the Spring Mini online by clicking here. I used both the paper and HAPPY from the stamp set on this project. I just love DS paper... especially the double-sided. You never have to think of color combos, just pick the colors in the paper and start stampin... you can't go wrong. :)

The rest of the gift certificate is pretty easy. I don't have the Office Accoutrement set YET, but I do have the Accents & Elements Little Reminders tin. I added some colored brads, some die cuts from the tin and some ribbon on the side with the slot punch. To complete the gift, I added a little strip of paper and more of the accents from the tin along the side of the envelope. I'm happy with how it turned out. I hope Katie likes her gift certificates, I know she'll love having a shopping spree with Stampin'Up! Happy Birthday Katie!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this one is even betterer then the first!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cami, looks like I need to MS Picture It! I need to make some gift certificates for my scrapbook crop.
Debbie

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!

fleurie said...

love your gift certificate ....would love to see how you put it all to gether....I have pictur it...but hardly ever use it....

ronee said...

you are surely talented! This cards.."GC holders" are so adorable! I'd buy the GC just to get the card. I am buying that snap set of alphas..i'm a sucker for alphabets!

michelle sturgeon said...

Cam, that is just GORGEOUS! I love that paper.
What a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I know why your customer's love you....you are DA BOMB!

Susie said...

What a wonderful gift. So pretty.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...cute! I love what you've been creating with these papers!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how absolutely DARLING!!! I love all of them. But, then, you know, me, Cams! I love *everything* you do! smooches, Jules

Anonymous said...

Boy is SHE lucky! Another masterpiece--you ROCK!