Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome Aeryn!

My cousin and his wife had a baby... a very special little girl named Aeryn. I made this card to compliment the announcements I custom made for them.

The letter A was cut with the Cricut Cutting Machine. That is faux stitching around the A with my Crafter's Tool Kit and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker. The background is the new jumbo wheel Petals from the Spring Mini. I LOVE it..... I'm a sucker for anything flowers. I used my slit punch for the bottom closure, and the tag is made with my Word Window punch. The name on the tag is with my Snap-Stamps from Ellen Hutson. Add a little caramel gingham ribbon and some designer paper (Slumber Party), and my card is complete. The whole card is mounted on a piece of Close to Cocoa and it opens from the bottom.

Nothing like a sweet new baby to start off Spring. Congratulations Roger and Melissa!!

3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

HOT! I know how you love the letter A!! You do A-mAzing things with it! :)

Unknown said...

too cute!!

Bevie Pearl said...

A is definitely YOUR letter!!