Friday, March 21, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #40


TGIF baby! Time for Beate's Weekend Sketch! I had some left over Chatterbox paper on my desk that was calling to me. Well, actually, I didn't want to put it in my scrap pile to be lost amongst the others (busted). I can't help it.... it reminds me of hammock material. What's better than summer days in a hammock and hamburgers on the grill. Parties? Yah, summer parties..... oh, I can't wait. Sorry...... sidetracked.

I just can't get enough of these Changitos from Stampendous and my newest just arrived! I must collect them all. I WILL collect them all! LOL. Look at him.... he even took time to get his oven mitts on! Oh, and you could totally make him a girl by adding a little flower to the chef hat. Who grills at your house?

Changitos are colored with Copics, the BBQ is colored with my Sakura Black Glaze
pen... so it really looks like a shiny black grill. The sentiments are both from the Celebrations Sayings set by Lizzie Anne Designs (which happens to be on sale to boot).
Oh.. see the little square and dots between the It's a Party? OMGosh.... Stampendous has these very cool clear stamps. Each letter comes with little doodads to decorate them with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! You can buy each letter separately. They will be available soon at eP , but FYI, Joy and Daisy will order any stamp you want from Stampendous. My dear sweet enablers. *wink*

Okay.... you know the drill. You gotta check out the rest of Beate's sketch team to see their awesome creations with this sketch.


Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Have a super Easter weekend. I hope the Easter Bunny isn't scared of the rain. My kids can't wait to go and hunt for eggs. Enjoy your family. Easter Blessings....


25 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

shut up! that is so ADORABLE! I need to order. . . * need* to order! Is he making BBC? ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Cami, that is so stinkin' ADORABLE! Oh my goodness. They are having a fabulous time at their bbq! This rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hey...I wanted to say SHUT UP! LOL....too late again! LOL
Love the card. Love the border, Love those monkeys!
Cami...you are amazing!
Hugs and smiles

Michele Kovack said...

Soooo cute!!! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

OMG ,....you make one want that monkeys......adorable card

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!! This is the CUTEST...most ADORABLEST (probably not a real word...LOL) card EVER!!!! I have got to get these Changitos!!!!!! Have a wonderful Easter!

Lori Craig said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. This is so stinkin' cute!!!! And those letters! You rocked it, sweet friend. Love your card! Happy Easter!

Alex said...

How stinkin' adorable Cambria!!! I love those little monkeys, and have NONE - I need to change that.....this card is really really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

pescbrico said...

REally cute! it's funny and cute! :) Have a great day!

Amber Porter said...

OMG! Those monkey images could not get any cuter! They are adorable! Love your card!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cami! This card is soooo my style. I love everything about it. I just got some monkey stamps the other day cause they are the cutest images!
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter.

Kerry D-C said...

This made me smile right away! so fun!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! It's just such a fun card -- love it! :)

Sharon Harnist said...

So bright and fun, just like you, Cami! Love the border you created for this adorable monkey!

Anonymous said...

this is way cool, can tell whats brewing on your mind, hehehe

Debbi T said...

Super cute, Cams!

And in my house.........*I* "WOMAN" the grill! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the border you put around the edge of that card!

Joy said...

Grill? What's that?! LOL!

I loooooooooooove how you used your doodads for the border. Too cute. Love how you think out of the box.

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the work you produce! Thank you for the tid bit on those stampendous letters. I have inquired about ordering some from ep.
Thanks
Heidi

Dannette said...

Too cute! I absolutley love it!
Dannette

jjcreations said...

Wow I really like this card....it's so bright..with the hopes of summer barbeques!!!! I like how you have the words all around the outside. Joan

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I have been trying to comment on this from home, but blogspot is causing me grief.
I didn't know they had a BBQ monkey! I have got to get this for our 4th of July BBQ we do for family every year. This would be adorable for invites. Thanks for the heads up. Ü

Anonymous said...

Where do we find the BBQ? This is so Cute! Thanks!

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness!!! I love this card......how adorable is this little Changitos Monkey....Ooooh too CUTE! I think I NEED him!!!!!

Juanita B said...

That is such an ADORABLE invite!! It looks like super fun is to be had by all. I love the border and feel that it sets the card apart from the ordinary. TFS