Thursday, March 27, 2008

Out of This World



I'm a in love with this set from Lizzie Anne Designs! LOVE this cute little alien. Did you know that LAD has a sketch challenge each week in their forums? This card was based on that challenge. You can't see in the photo, but the paper is scored vertically every half inch with my Scor-Pal. Did you also know that LAD has a contest each month and gives away a $20.00 gift certificate? Check it out here. All you have to do is upload a card to the gallery! You could win a stamp set!!! So, you can check out the sketch, upload your card and you might be the winner!!

My friend Kendra sent me this cute paper.... I think it's Basic Grey. It was perfect for this set. Thanks Kendra!!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Out of This World, In the Background (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Brocade Blue, Shimmery White, Only Orange
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics, Wild Wasabi
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Marvy Circle Scallop (yellow one), Round Scallop (SU!), 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Gingham Ribbon, Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen, Black Glaze pen, Scor-Pal.

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to keep pluggin away at my laundry and I need to go to the grocery store before my kids eat me out of house and home during Spring Break. Oh, and guess what? MY PARENTS ARE HOME! We were all SO happy to see that big ole bus come honking up our street. (yes, they were honking!) All is good baby. :)



3 comments:

Juanita B said...

Out of this world CUTE!! The paper does go with the stamped images perfectly. I know the lines must add some wonderful deminsion to the scene. Fabulous work. TFS.

Kelly L said...

That is a REALLY cute card!! I love the paper, perfect match for that stamp set. Thanks for the info on the LAD stamps. I didn't know that. Glad to hear your parents are home. That made me smile when you said they were honking up the street. Must have really been a welcoming sight to see! :) Kelly

Debbie said...

Cute! I am so lovin' that DP...I can't get over how perfect it is!