Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Celebrate


Celebrate indeed! When I first signed up as a demonstrator, I received two cards in the mail from fellow demonstrators, that I later found out were in my uplines's downline. I was thrilled to have these new cards and I thought it was SO thoughtful. It was just a taste of the love and friendship that SU! was going to bring to my life.

I set a goal for myself and encourage my downline to send out cards to every new person who joins our little SU! family. I have THE best group of girls! They are not only super stampers, but awesome friends. They just rocked SAB this year. I'm happy to say that our little family is growing.

Another thing that comes out of my mouth a lot, besides "you go girl", is "Whoooo Hooooo!" It feels so good to shout it out (I told ya I'm a dork). When I saw this set in the new Occasions Mini, I KNEW I had to have it. So, today, I'm working on sending out big ole WHOOO HOOO's to our new girls and my girls who worked so hard during SAB.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Just Celebrate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Pretty in Pink, Crew Kids Scrapping Kit, Bali Breeze Designer Paper.
Ink: Basic Black, Copics
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Brads, Round Scallop Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Slit Punch, Dimensionals, Scor-Pal.

Have a super day everyone... don't forget to shout out a WHOOO HOOO today! *wink*

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

8 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Cambria, LOVE the fun design, imagea and colors. Jennifer :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh man - I need to be in your downline! This is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!! You are so sweet, Cams! Love ya!

Alex said...

Way cute Cambria - I totally love this set, use this owl a lot, and I am sure your gals will love this!! WhooHoo!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

pescbrico said...

REally cute card! I love it!

Karen Kelly said...

That is awesome that you have such a great relationship with those in your downline! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Congrats on your growing family. Mine has grown over SAB as well. I am right there with you. The friendships and bonds you make through SU are amazing!
Hugs and smiles

Juanita B said...

What a cutie! I love your colors and coloring, Giving cards to new members is a wonderful RAK. TFS.

nancy said...

Cami, I was sooo excited to receive on of these fun, fun, fun little cards in the mail!! YOU rock!!! Woooo-Hoooo for YOU = )