Sunday, April 19, 2009

Featured Stamper 115


This morning, first thing, I saw my two friends Bethie and Debbie got together and did some stamping over the weekend. My friend Bethie is the coordinator for the Featured Stamper Showcase over at SCS each Sunday. They use the feature stamper to "CASE" a card from. This Sunday, the featured stamper is Jamie (aka jaymerz)

This weekend, my friend Kisa came over and helped me prepare some things for my trip to San Francisco Tuesday. She shared this card with me. I was SO inspired with what she had done with Whispy Blooms, and bedazzled how she used our new Chunky Sparkles for the centers. As soon as I check out Jamie's gallery, I was off to my desk!





I chose this card from Jamie's awesome gallery to CASE.


I changed the stamp set, the designer paper, ribbon and colors.

Supplies:

Stamps: Whispy Blooms (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Neenah White.
Ink: Ranger Soot Black, Copic Markers, Whisper White.
Other: Crafty Sparkles Chunky Crystal, Zip Dry, Square Nesties, Slot Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit, Purple Cow Cutter w/Deckle Blade, Word Window Punch, atyou Spica Pens, Ribbon (unknown), Scor-Pal.

Hope you had a great weekend, enjoy your Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Cammie! The colors work great together!! Whatcha heading to SF for? Hope you have a safe trip!! Blessings and hugs!

Memories of Time said...

Hey Melissa... I'm going down with Marianne from Copic Marker to help her out with some certification classes. :) Thanks babe!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS girl!!! What a fabulous card, I love the colors!! I am posting mine tomorrow....along with some others!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marie said...

Beautiful card! And I LOVE the chunky glitter centers!!!

Sumtoy said...

you are so good girlfriend...love your work

Deb said...

This is gorgeous! I love the little tiny pop of green. That deckle edge is great and those bling centers are IT!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome coloring, beautiful papers, and I love that edgework. Yep, you ROCK, girlie!

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Cami! Love it!!

Jenn said...

Copics? Seriously? I was going to guess watercolors!!! Gorgeous!!

Jaymerz said...

Cammie this is gorgeous!! I love these flowers.

Debbie Corbari said...

Hey babe..YOU ROCK! I LOVE this card with its chunky glittery flower centers!!!!!!! OMG! Totally FABULOUS!!!

Nicole said...

WOWIE, I love that stamp set, still my favorite! Just gorgeous!

Kisa Peters said...

Love it Cami! Great coloring! WAY better than mine!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful!!! : )

Quoizel said...

I love this card it is so darling.

Judy in Indiana said...

Your colors look so vibrant, and your creations are gorgeous!

Lori Craig said...

Gorgeous, Cams..

Anonymous said...

love this! that flower image is so cool!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

that was me that accidentally did anon. above :)
-jen