Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend Sketch #78



Hey Stampers! It's Friday! TGIF! I had a CRAZY week! Fun, but absolutely nuts. I flew down to San Francisco to help Marianne from Copic Marker with a couple classes. Oh man, did I have fun. I miss getting together with stampers. I met SO many cool peeps! Makes me miss my girls SO bad. Good thing I'll be teaching again soon.... more on that soon. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

Today's sketch is by Sharon. Come on down, you are the next contestant.... er... stamper to make a sketch for the weekend! Snort... can you tell I'm just a tad tired?

Check out the sketch team here:

Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
Sharon Harnist


Supplies:

Stamps: Pat the Dog, Lil Peanut (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Neenah Classic Solar White.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Nestabilities, Big Shot, Jody's Foam Dots, White Satin Ribbon, atyou Spica Pens, Appletini Sparkly Fluff, Quickie Glue Pen, Kaiser Rhinestones, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Zip Dry, Purple Cow Cutter, Scor-pal.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

DeeDee said...

WONDERFUL card Cami! I love it! HUGS!

Lori Craig said...

Look at that cutie! Love the fun colors. :) Have a bomb-a-licious weekend, Cams.

Jennifer Aviles said...

Awww, what a sweet puppy dawg! She's just precious!! So glad you had fun teaching, babe. You're a natural.

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, i love that puppy.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, so cute, Cami!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Cami!
This is just a cute and inspiring card. I just love your coloring. Have a fabulous weekend.

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

This is so cute Cami! It was sooo great to meet you this week! To me that was an added bonus to an awesome Copic class! Hugs, Harriet

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Cami....
It was so FUN to get to meet you in SF this week! Love your stamps and am going to have to get me some!!
Kelly Booth

Tracey said...

This is adorable Cami! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Great Card!!It's sooo colorful!! I can't wait to hear about your teaching news!! Blessings and hugs!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Cami, this is ADORABLE! What a fun card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG babe...how cute is THIS?!?! L-O-V-E it! What is this about you teaching?? OMG we NEED to live closer!

Sharon Harnist said...

Glad you returned home safely and got to stamp, sweetie! Pat is adorable and I love how you framed him ... great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Cami, that pooch is so stinkin' cute! Love the card you created.
Hugs