Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Color Throwdown!


Come and Throw it Down baby! Look at the Color Throwdown Challenge this week!!
You can WIN two stamp sets and Sparkly Fluff! I'll be back in a few with a card. I LOVE these colors! LOL. :)


And... I don't want you California peeps to miss out on a free OCL Make and Take this weekend! Come and play with Sparkly Fluff... you will LOVE it. :)

Check this out:

Our Craft Lounge will provide a Free MITI on Saturday, April 4th at:

Pages From the Heart

303 W. Foothill

Monrovia, Ca 91016

Come join us from 10-1. OCl will feature its newest product, Sparkly Fluff!

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Hi Cami, thanks so much for your super sweet and awesome comment on my card I made this week for the CTD using the OCL stamps! You and Joy both commenting really made my day! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Cami --I LOVE this card. It is one of my favorites from you!! Since I'm home with a sick little one I think I'll give it the sketch and CTD challenge a shot. Those colors rock my friend!! Blessings and hugs!!