Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sneak Peek Day Three!


Hey Stampers! So, what are your favorites from what you've seen so far? I have SO many favorites from this release... I hope you do too!

This is card is made with two sets... you know how I love to mix up my stamps. :) I started by doing the CC126 Challenge at SCS. I am also using the sketch challenge for the month at OCL. After making my branch, it seemed kinda bare, so I added the girlie owl from the Swingin' By set. LOVE that girlie owl! 24k Gold Sparkly Fluff is on the bee hive... but just in the lines. It's the perfect amount of sparkle and fluff.








This second card I'm calling the backpack card. My friend Kisa told me you can take the largest Long Rectangle scallop Nestie and then fold it in half to make a little note card. How cool is that? Wouldn't this be fun to throw in your daughter's backpack, so she can hand it to a friend? You can write on the inside "Have your Mom call my Mom".....see the photo below that shows the inside of the card.




Sparkly Fluff on their tummies. One has hot pink, the other light pink. The flower has a Kaiser Rhinestone in the center. The eyes are covered
with Glossy Accents.

That was my last piece of pink gingham ribbon, and not long enough for a knot, so I just tacked it down with a brad. All the pieces are Nestabilities, so it was easy peasy!

Want to see more today? Here is the list of other sneak peekin' bloggers and I'll add more throughout the day. Thanks for stopping by! It's closer to Friday!!


Kisa
Kendra
Denise
Joy
Val
Heather
Pam
Lila
HB
Cindy
Roseanne
Debbie
Holly
Charmaine
Jacqui
Bethie

HUGE thank you to all my peeps for their help! Love ya girlfriends!

16 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

OKay..now these are WAY TOOO Stinkin cute! I LOVE both of them! Love the "backpack" card....love all the nesties....I just love ya girl!

DeeDee said...

Oh my, how CUTE! Sweet stamps. I love that Nestie note card idea...so easy and fun! TFS! HUGS!

Michele Kovack said...

All of these new stamps are just toooo cute ! Love the mouse below too!

Tracey said...

So cute Cami! Love that little owl!!

Anonymous said...

You want me to pick a favorite?!? Ummmm sorry no can do!! I want them ALL!!!!:-) Blessings and hugs!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ABSOLUTE CUTENESS!!! OMW - I adore these cards! The backpack card - SOOOOOOO CUTE! Love it all!

Pam said...

Ummmmm, THUD!
Dang, you're good my friend!

Debbie Corbari said...

These are absolutely BEYOND adorable Cami! You KNOW I just LOVE THESE!!!! That backpack card idea is DA BOMB! What a great idea!

Valerie said...

Those owls are so dang cute! Love the piggy owl tales! LOL

Joy said...

Oh man! These are just too cute Cams!!!!! I looooove it!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Cami...Love the Owls!!
I'm going to have to get me some of those new releases!!!

Kendra said...

So dang cute!! FUN, FUN, FUN!

MaGoooo said...

Cami ADORABLE!!! YES lets get together and play!!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! These are adorable!!!!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found this website. Love your cards and these stamps. YEAH.

Jody Morrow said...

O M G! Those owls are the CUTEST! Adorable! Awww! The sparkly fluff looks cool too! The sentiment is super cute. Okay, so we have established that it is cute, right? LOL Of course your coloring, design and everything else is FAB too!