Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend Sketch #75


Happy Friday Stampers! This weekend’s sketch is by Mary Jo! Head on over to her blog to see the sketch. Thanks MJ! This was fun!

I used the stamp sets Hoppy Anna Mae and Pea-nut Easter Bunny. Both sets are on sale through April 12th at Our Craft Lounge. Both bunnies have Sugar Sparkly Fluff on them so they not only sparkle, but they are soft…..just how bunnies are suppose to be. The designer paper is from My Mind’s Eye, the cardstock Pink Pirouette by Stampin’Up! I colored the images with Copic Markers and added extra shazam with my atyou Spica pens and Sakura Glaze Pens. The scallops along the bottom is actually the designer paper. I used Rectangle Nesties for the main image. Marvy Scallop Punch, plus 1 3/4 and 3/4 inch circle punches from SU!.

101_2881 Large Web view

Check out the rest of the sketch team:

Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach

Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist


Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Today, my baby turns 16! I cannot believe I have a 16 yr. old. We are off to the DMV so that he can take his driving test…. wish him luck! He’s SO nervous. He’s a very good driver, so I’m hoping he will pass and not be bummed out on his birthday. Tonight, he’s having a few friends over, so I’m sure they’ll be up half the night XBox’in. So… I need to hit the grocery store and stalk up to feed them all! :) Wish ME luck!

~Cambria

14 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How stinkin' ADORABLE, Cami! I LOVE this! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Aviles said...

This is so bright, so happy, so FREAKIN' FUN!!! I love it!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous and fun card. Love the colors and details. Thanks for this inspiring Friday eye candy.

Sharon Harnist said...

Such a sweet Easter card, Cami -- love that paper!

Lori Craig said...

Love that little chick flapping her wings! So bright! So cheery! Have a great weekend, babe!

Alex said...

This is sooooo very adorable Cami, I love the images, too cute and they WILL be mine!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

SUPER cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is one stinkin' cute card Cami! Awesome.
I know all about teens, x-box, snacks, and up half the night lol. Seems to be the weekend norm at my home.
Birthday wishes and good luck on the drivers test:)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Missy said...

Beautiful card!!! I can't wait to be able to play with my sparkly fluff.
Happy Birthday to your son!!! My oldest is only 5 but my niece just turned 13. Makes me feel really old when I think about how old I was when she was born :(

Tracey said...

An adorable card Cami! Love it!!

Good luck to your guy on his test! xx

Barbara Schram said...

What a delightful card, Cami! Happy Birthday wishes to your 16 year old!

marianne walker said...

A 16 yr old? I'm scared of the day when my baby turns 16. Life won't be the same :) Love the card cami!

Amber said...

Tres cute Easter cards.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling card! Just a little behind on my blogs...hope your baby did well!