Monday, April 6, 2009

Pea-nut Bunny




Hello everyone.... happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.

Today, I'm finishing up some Easter images I had laying around. I need to get them on cards so that I can get them out in the mail. Actually... I know this is bad, but I don't get too many Easter cards sent out. But, my Grandma loves to send them and so does Averie. And wow, did you know Easter is this coming Sunday? It's also my Mom's birthday, so it should be a really nice day. My kids LOVE Easter. Beside the chocolate and candy they love the "Easter Egg" sandwiches.


The designer paper looks darker in the photo than it is IRL. I'm so addicted to the My Mind's Eye papers! Really nice! The cute bunny is colored pink then covered with Sugar Sparkly Fluff... which will be online in our store THIS WEEK! We finally got our photos ready, now we just need Joy to get back from Ranger U. Yah, it's Joy's fault! LOL.
Not really, but I'm SO jealous that she got to go to Ranger U without me, that I'm going to blame her. :) Oh, and our Easter and Spring stamp sets are on sale now through the 12th, so hurry and take advantage. :)


Supplies:

Stamps: Pea-nut Bunny (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Pink Pirouette, Neenah White.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Other: Sakura Glaze pens, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Quickie Glue Pen, atyou Spica Pens, Bazzill Cardstock Stips, Soft Suble Brads, Dimensionals, Crafter's Tool Kit, Nesties, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-pal.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!

14 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

great work. very cute and creative

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love the colors.

Erika M. said...

Really love your card! What are Easter Egg sandwiches?

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Cami! Love it!! xx

Nicole said...

Hi Cami girl! Sunday is my eli's 7th birthday, tomorrow is my isaac's 4th! AH APRIL!

I don't do Easter cards, either.
Don't know why. Isn't Easter just as important as Christmas? Or even MORE important... hmm...

Your bunny card here IS the cutest! I'm gonna go check out your sale, now!
Hugs, Nicole

Cheryl said...

So cute,I love the DP and your coloured image!!!
xx

Debbie Corbari said...

How cute is THIS?! OMG Cami! Absolutely ADORABLE! Just like YOU!

Alex said...

Totally cute card Cami!! Love that sweet image! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb Lenox Leesburg, Virginia said...

such a cute bunny.. thanks for sharing...
deb

Barbara Schram said...

That pink sparkly stuff is perfect on that adorable bunny! Great card, Cami!

Denise Marzec said...

You rock, Cami. This is adorable!

Claireabelle said...

This is soooooo cute and I love the fluffy bunny!!

Happy Easter
x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just so adorable Cami! LOVE your sewed panels. And your *fluffy* bunny is just adorable! LOVE the fun colors too!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Cami,

I just found your blog through another one, but you have some wonderful creations on here!!! I really like your style and the look of your blog!!!

Great Job!!!

Heather S.