Monday, March 30, 2009

Something's Screwy....


Hey everyone! How was your weekend? Thanks so much for the sweet comments on about the beach. I hope it wasn't too much for those of you on dial up. Did you check out the link about the Sand Dollars? Pretty cool huh? Thanks for sharing that Teresa!

I'm really behind on birthday cards.... well, okay, I'm behind on everything these days. So, I finally got a chance to play a bit with Mrs. Botz. Her dog is just itching to get a piece of that cake! I can totally see a botz dog leaning up like that on her wheel to get just a tad closer to that cake. :)






Hopefully you can see how the Clear Sakura Glaze pen makes the dog all shiny. I also added some to Mrs. Botz and the icing on the cake. Have I told you how much I love those Glaze pens? *wink*

Supplies:

Stamps: The Botz Family (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Penny Lane), Riding Hood Red, Neenah White.
Ink: Ranger Distress Soot Black, Riding Hood Red, Copic Markers.
Other: Celery Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Long Rectangle Nesties, Circle Nesties, Marvy Scallop Punch, Jody's Foam Dots, Clear and Black Sakura Glaze Pens, atyou Spica Pens, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card Cami!! Adorable!

Ret said...

Somethings screwy! Love it, Cami!
What a great job in coloring & using the Glaze pens! Your Botz are so cute!

Kathy W said...

Love this DP with your image: perfect! And I loved your sharing pictures of the OR coast; I'm a native Oregonian who relocated to another state a year and a half ago. I miss the green and the ocean!

DeeDee said...

Hi Cami! So sorry I've been missing all your lovely works of art! I wanted to peek in and say howdy to ya though! I'm still lovin' your stuff girlie! HUGS!

Suzanne said...

I'm the lucky recipient of this cute card! TY, Cami!!!