Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kiss Me Basket


One more little St. Patrick's Day project. This is another easy one... didn't take long at all to put together so that you can mass produce if you want to. It holds six Hershey Nuggets.

The basket pattern I found here. VERY cool huh? Very clear, easy to follow instructions... thanks so much for sharing this awesome little basket Claire!

I used the stamp set called Kiss Me, I'm Irish, by Our Craft Lounge. I spayed the nugget labels with my Copic Airbrush system. I used a light green, then used the brush tip with a darker green to leave little splat marks all over. I stamped the same border stamp on the labels (using black ink), then colored some of them in with ink, and some with the atyou Spica Pens.. so they shine and shimmer!

I added a scallop punch with the sentiment to the top of the handle and cute little four leaf clover flowers to each end. LOVE the gold atyou Spica pen! It really brought it all together to coordinate with the brushed gold cardstock I used for the liner of the basket and as a layer on the sentiment.







Supplies:

Stamps: Kiss Me, I'm Irish (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Garden Green, Brushed Gold, Neenah White.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Craft Whisper White.
Other: Circle Punches (Stampin'Up!), Scallop Punch (SU!), Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Brads (SU!), Crafter's Tool Kit, Long Rectangle Nesties, atyou Spica Pens, Address Labels, Copic Airbrush System, Scor-Pal.

Averie is feeling much better today. One more day home to get her energy and color back and then she can head to school to get her homework. Thank you for the well wishes. :)

See you tomorrow for the weekend sketch! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

I love your St Patricks Day projects - what really cool gifts!
Glad to hear things are a bit better at home!

Anonymous said...

Your little St. Paddy's Day basket is adorable! It is sure to tempt even the trickiest of leprechauns!

Tracey said...

What an adorable basket Cami! I love it!! So glad Averie is feeling better! xx

Kisa Peters said...

Cami! This is awesome! I LOVE it!

Cheryl said...

This is so cute,I love it!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Good Lord this is ADORABLE Cami! You are rockin and rollin with these st. patty's gifts!!! What GREAT IDEAS!

Jody said...

This basket is stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

This is just one adorable basket!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

This is superb - I love how you turned the handle round - it's fab - gives it a whole new look - Thank you for using my template and so glad you liked it!!!

Amber said...

That is just the sweetest little basket.

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! That is SO cute! Hugs! :)