Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Bugz Thank You



Happy Sunday! Not so happy today at my house. My poor daughter is really sick. Fever, cough, the whole nine yards. Man, when will these bugs go away? It seems like one person gets well, then it's on to the next.


So... I didn't get any stamping done this weekend. But, I did make this one last week. Again, the paper is from that My Mind's Eye Paper kit called Irresistible. Along with the beautiful paper, it came with a sheet of die cuts. One was that blue tab. I turned it up side down and changed into a flower pot. I didn't have any brown Ric Rac, so I took my Copic marker (chisel end) and colored it brown! LOVE that.... I think from now on, I'll JUST buy white Ric Rac.

I paper pieced the little bug, then darkened the spots with my Sakura Glaze pen. I stamped her again, cut out her face and raised it up on a Jody Foam Dot, along with the blue buzzin piece.

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Bugz (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Eye Irresistible, Neenah White, Chocolate Chip, Baby Blue Prism.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Sakura Glaze and Stardust Pen, Blue Brads (American Craft), Circle and Circle Scallop Nesties, Bazzill Cardstock Strips, Crafter's Tool Kit, Jody's Foam Dots, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-pal.

Thanks for visiting me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

10 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Awww...this is adorable, Cami! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon...AND that the bug stops with HER! {{{big hugs}}} to you my sweet friend!

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear you daughter is now not feeling well. I hope all of the bugs leave your house very soon. Well, the sickness bugs anyway. These little bugs can stay because they are oh so cute!! Love this card Cami! xx

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable card, Cami. I hope your daughter feels better!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Norine said...

this is so cute
Hope your daughter feels better soon
Hugs
Norine

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ACK! This is so stinkin' ADORABLE, Cami! L-O-V-E it!

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute!! How fun!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just adorable!! I hope your daughter feels better soon, and the bug leaves your house! Blessings. Renee

Denise said...

Nice card, I love those colors together.

~Lori Roop said...

Cami, those flowers are darling!! CUTE!

I hope your daughter is well soon!