Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday From Drake!




Drake the Dragon and his friend that is. This one was super easy, but was super fun to color.

Now it's the boys' turn to have Strep. Man.... I'm so tired of this... have I told you that? Have you heard me screaming?

I have a lot to catch up on today, so I'm keeping it short. All the coloring is done with Copic Markers, atyou Spica Pens, and Sakura Glaze Pens. I used the chisel end of my BG10 for the sky. The paper is from My Mind's Eye, called Just Dreamy 2. The ribbon is from Stampin'Up!



Supplies:

Stamps: Drake the Dragon (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Neenah White, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye.
Ink: Ranger Distress Soot Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Label One Nesties, Cuttlebug, atyou Spica Pens, Sakura Glaze Pen, Wide Chocolate Ribbon (SU!), Dimensionals,Eclipse Masking Tape, Scor-pal.

Hope you had a great weekend. As always, I appreciate your visit. :)



11 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute! I have to tell you that I saw OCL stamps at a paper/card-making store near me over the weekend. Since I read your blog everyday and we have conversed a little via email, I feel like I know you (hope that doesn't sound weird) and I felt like I wanted to tell the owners that I know the person that co-owns that stamp company!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! I'm so sorry your family is still be attacking by the germs of the world!! It seems like y'all can't catch a break!! Hope he's better soon! {{HUGS}}

Missy said...

Great card. I love the coloring and the easy going/relaxed look of the dragons. So cute for a boy.
So sorry to hear about your boys. I hope they get better soon and you can be done with the sickies this year.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute!! You know I love those fun dragons! :-) Sorry your kids are sick, hope you have a healthy home SOON!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card,Love your colouring!!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Absolutely adorable!

Hope everyone is feeling bettr soon!

Debbie Corbari said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE those dragons!

I'm sorry the boys have strep! UGH! I know how it is and it STINKS!!! Spring is right around the corner and EVERYTHING's better in Spring right?!?!

HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY!!!!!!

MWAH!

Vicki G said...

I LOVE Drake!!! He is soo cute. HOpe the Boys get better soon soon soon!!!!!

Hugs,

Vicki

Terri said...

So cute! I just love that stamp set. :)

Tracey said...

Love this card Cami! Adorable!! xx

Beate said...

What an adorable birthday party card! LOVE It!

Hugs and smiles