Wednesday, March 11, 2009

U Rock!



Love this little rocker! Her name is Star and she's a star indeed. :) See her freckles? She is SO much fun to color!

My friend Kisa is an amazing stamper! You saw her awesome Whispy Bloom cards during our release blog hop. Anyway, recently she has made some really awesome cards making her own backgrounds. Funny how you get used to grabbing designer paper. Of course it's easy to do when you've got it all over your desk (that's my excuse!). LOL.

So.... this is what I came up with... just cardst0ck! Super fun and super sparkly! I used the new and the older atyou Spica pens to add glitter everywhere, then added shine on top of that with my Clear Sakura Glaze pen.

Supplies:

Stamps: Star Rocks (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Neenah White, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy (SU!).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Other: atyou Spica Pens, Circle and Circle Scallop Nesties, This Way Punch (SU!), Uniball White Gel Pen, Jody's Foam Dots, Scor-Pal.

ROCK ON Stampers! LOL... have a great day!

11 comments:

i'm with the band said...

Super cute, great job!

Cheryl said...

Very cute,love it!!!

Tracey said...

This is so super fantastic Cami!! First of all, I just adore this set. (It's on my most coveted list) And second, I love your stamped background. An adorable card for sure!! xx

StampinCathy said...

Your card ROCKS! LOL I have this set and just love it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo CUTE!!!! I love it!!

Norine said...

this is the cutest card love it
Hugs
Norine

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute, Cami! I would have never guessed that wasn't some great designer paper!

Kelly said...

Such a bright and cheerful card! I love the way you used the arrows.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, I need to go order that set!!! I have been wanting it every since I saw a sneak peek of it on Holly's blog!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Cami this is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Seriously...beyond adorable! I have to get this set!!!!

Kisa Peters said...

This card is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! The arrows look great and so does the paper! LOVE it!!

Hey - thanks for the plug! : )