Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Envelope Gift Card


I needed a quick gift certificate for one of my customers (they are so good to each other... I love them). I was reminded of these easy envelope holders from my friend Mish who recently made some adorable ones (love all that she does).

I used my pretty shimmery envelopes for some extra sparkle and stamped them with the flowers from the Office Accoutrement set in the Spring Mini in pink passion and old olive. I used the die cut stickers from the Accents and Elements Little Reminders tin to touch em off. I made a gift card using Microsoft Picture It! with the business card format and then printed it out on Whisper white, trimmed it and added an olive layer and a pink passion tab with the new Round Tab Punch. Then added more die cut stickers again to the inside from the Little Reminders Tin.









I left a space on the inside for my customer to write a message.

These are easy peasy. Just take an envelope, fold it in half, take the flap and cut down on the center fold. Tuck the right side in, and lick and seal the left side. A perfect pocket. Layer it on some card stock and add some ribbon and you have a neat little gift card.

I'm waiting for UPS to bring a big order for my girls. I can't wait for my customer to see her gift certificate. She is THE sweetest person. I hope she knows how much we all appreciate her friendship. :) I KNOW she'll have fun shopping!

Have a super day everyone.... thanks for stopping by.
~C

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2007

23 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute - such a great idea! Man - you ROCK CJT!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thank you! I need to give a gift certificate for a friend's bridal shower and i love your idea!

I need your help too. I'm a new blogger and installed one of those slide shows, I can't figure out how to get it on the side of the page. Can you e mail me and help?

gonestampin@npgcable.com

Anonymous said...

Cambria,

This is fabulicous! This is just what I was looking for to present my niece's grad gift! Your are the bestest!

Kiki

Elaine said...

What a super cute easy idea!! Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

GReat idea!! Love that new banner, girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

You make this set look soooooo pretty! Dang, I love the design of this gift card holder!

Michele Kovack said...

Cami,
Love this! I love your new banner by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

this is perfect timing! i was just thinking about trying to package up two gift cards I need to give out, this is great!

Diane said...

I just love this idea for a gift certificate holder! It's so pretty! Thanks for the reminder about the accents and elements too!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! It looks wonderful!

Pam said...

This is darling Cami, she'll be so excited! A gift certificate and a Cami card to boot!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just the coolest! Great new banner, too.

Melody

Anonymous said...

love it- thanks for sharing another cute project! I love your new blog banner too. :0)

Kristine said...

oh, what an aweseome money/gift certificate HOlder!! YOU are soo talented. LOVE IT!! :)

Anonymous said...

I continue to love-love-love your style. Thanks so much for sharing ! Carol

Anonymous said...

You are SO creative, I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

what a perfect idea!! i love it!!
you are a swell gal!!! love the banner, just my style--in fact, i just saw some little polka dot paper tonight at recollections that looked just like it!!

Beth said...

The bomb baybeeee! I have always folded it down - not sideways....

GENIUS!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful card as always friend. Love that idea. :)

Jenn D said...

What an amazing idea! I totally forgot about my Accents and Elements tin too. Thanks for a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift card. I have made them only from invitation envelopes. Much prettier with nice SU envelopes. TFS

netha said...

This was real nice, I love the idea and I love the colors, so beutiful.
netha from Sweden

Anonymous said...

Yay! Darling gift card holders! **Shaking my head at your super style!!**