Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jami's Challenge


I got some images along with a little challenge from my friend Jami . I don't have this set, and now it's retiring, so it was fun to play with the images. I used them all Jami! :) Thanks babe!

Designer paper is from My Mind's Eye, card stock is Stampin'Up! Stamp set is
Stampin' Fun For Everyone.... better hurry and get it while you can girls.

Tiny little mini brads are from Queen & Co., a gift from my friend Heather. Images colored with Stampin'Write Markers. Oval Scalloped punch is by Mary Uchida. Everything else is from Stampin Up!. Circle Punch, Slot Punch, Corner Rounder Punch (scallops), Crafer's Tool Kit, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionls.

I've been so busy, it felt good to sit down and do some fun stampin. Thanks Jami girl!

I had a workshop today, so hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to share more!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

13 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh wow, great job!! I swear I didnt' know there was a challenge like this, and i did a card myself with this feel to it. lol Yours is great!!

Anonymous said...

That vintage 50's look is so good! I have a few patterns from this era & enjoy looking at them now & then.

kathy said...

Great cards

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you stamping girlfriend! Great cards!!! Have a wonderful Sunday yourself! Hugs!

Joan said...

These are so cute! What a great look. TFS

Beth said...

TWO WORDS:


ROCK STAR!

Elizabeth Glass said...

I was begining to worry about you!! The cards are great!! Have a good Sunday!!!Elizabeth Glas

Michele Kovack said...

Missed you Cambria! Good to see ya stampin again! How's Grandma? Love these cards!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! Thanks for playing Girl!!! I can't believe you used EVERY piece I sent! You ROCK! These cards are so cute. Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You done good! Using every one of those stamped images is quite the accomplishement, and they are really cute cards! Thanks for the inspiration - I'd better get busy. :o) Linda

Anonymous said...

ABsolutely - Cami-licious! Love what you did with Jami's challenge!

kathleenh said...

Cambria, your tutorial on this is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this! Now I know what I'm gonna do with my stamp club ladies this month. You're the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cami! These are the CUTEST! I'm getting anxious to sit down and play with mine. Looks like I'm bringing up the rear on this challenge, as usual...