Thursday, May 31, 2007

Little Reminders Gift Card


It's just the season for gift cards... well, it's always a good time for gift cards right? This very cool fold was shown at a regional by Linda Hamilton and shared with me by my dear friend Kendra last December. Kendra is an AWESBOMB stamper.. click on her name to check out her blog. I totally forgot about saving her instructions, but I'm SO happy I ran across her samples. These are PERFECT with the new Petals and Paisleys double sided designer papers from the Spring Mini. And, it just so happens that they also coordinate with the Little Reminder Tin. If you need a quick but nice little gift card holder, this is the ticket baby! The only stamp sets I used were Small Sayings and the All in a Row stamp sets from Stampin'Up! Beate is the genius who came up with using that criss cross stamp as faux stitching from the All in a Row set. She is so brilliant! BRILLIANT! Thanks for sharing with us girlfriend. :)



I used the Round Tab Punch, made a little tab and then added one of the die cuts from the Little Reminder Tin over the top, stamped thanks and added a flower too. That is my little "card" part, where I will write a note. It also pulls out.

These are SO easy and totally folded from one piece of 8 x 8 designer paper. I'm working on a tutorial and will post it tonight.





This is a view of the back. I used the slot punch to make a little slot for the ribbon. Because it is just folded, you can tweak it many different ways.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Small Sayings, All in a Row
Paper: Petals and Paisley DS paper, Shimmery White, Old Olive
Other: Grosgrain Ribbon (Apricot), Crafter's Tool Kit, Accents & Elements Little Reminder Tin, Slot Punch, Round Tab Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Be right back after dinner with the tutorial. Thanks for visiting!
~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2007

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That is adorable! I love it. Sitting here holding my breath waiting for the tutorial...
Janet
Jessica'sMom on SCS

Anonymous said...

I am always looking for new gift card ideas.......I use them constantly for our 7 grandkids. Love anything I can use my double sided DP. Great idea using the stamp for faux stitching. TFS all your ideas Cami.

ronee said...

I can't wait for the tutorial. All of your gift card ideas are so amazing! I also love the faux stitching! It is too cute!

lilstamper said...

ooohhhh, can't wait for the tutorial - this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait to see the tutorial and make one! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again - I love everything you do and thanks too for your awesome instructions ! Carol

Unknown said...

hey dinner's done! Now, where's the tutorial????


bah hahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Girl, that's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Cambria

You are da bomb!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all your gift cards, Cami!! Super, duper cute!!!

Ashley said...

This is incredible! All of your projects are works of art. Thank you for sharing with us.


http://stamps-n-inkspot.blogspot.com/

Sara's stampin cards said...

This are so freakin' adorable! I love them all! Thanks for the tutorial! BTW your new webpage header is really cool too!

Michele Kovack said...

These are wonderful! The perfect gift idea for those teachers!

Soguesswhat11 said...

Wow, that's a great little project! I love how that turns out, and it was a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ROCKIN' girlfriend! You are ROCKIN' my world!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the tutorial is for the 8x8 gift card?

Anonymous said...

Awesome! This is going to be one of my stampers club projects this month! Thanks so much for sharing!