Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Thanks for the Cards!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop on and tell you all how much I appreciate the sweet cards you've sent to my Grandma.... they have totally MADE her days. Thank you!! And... you write such nice things... it seriously touches my heart. I feel SO lucky to have all of you.

We had a couple nights back in the hospital here at home, but she is back home now and doing really well.

I'm going to be absent for a bit. I don't have much time for stamping. I keep thinking after I get home and get the kids to bed, I'll stamp, but then I sit here and yawn. I'm sure next week will be better. I have one small swap to finish up, so I'll post that soon.

Anyway, I'm off to do some grocery shopping (my least favorite thing to do) and then get the twins to a dentist appt. later, then up to G-ma's for the evening.

Hope you all have a super week, and thanks for checking in.

Oh... and check out www.Scor-Pal.com. Diana has some tutorials up, plus some awesome samples in her gallery. Have I told ya that I LOVE my scor-pal? I do... I love it! I can't wait to get back to stampin. Can you believe I've never tried the Joy fold by Valerie? I'm dying to try it after seeing Beate's awesome creations.

Happy Stampin'!!

~Cambria :)

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Miss ya Cambria! Glad to hear things are going better! Your grandma is in my prayers!

Bethany Paull said...

I'm glad your grandma's back home. It's the most comfortable place to be. I'll be waiting at my Google Reader when you find some stamping time.

Amy said...

Take care of yourself! I am so glad to hear that your grandmother is home, there's no place better to be!

Take Care!

Linda McClain said...

I'm glad your Grandmother is better. Honey, take all the time off you need. We'll still be here.