Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Dirty Girl Challenge


Okay... so I fixed that knot. I didn't notice until after I took the photo, but I'm too lazy to go and take another photo. It's a nice perfect knot now... LOL.

One more for the Dirty Girl Challenge (see previous post). I LOVE this set from the Occasions Mini called Just Celebrate.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Just Celebrate
Paper: Shimmery White, Only Orange, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip.
Ink: Graphite Brilliance Black, Copics
Other: Nesties, Dimensionals, Ribbon (Stampin'Up!), Cuttlebug, Bithday Embossing Folder, Sakura Glitter Pen, Crystal Effects, Eclipse Masking Tape, Copic Airbrush System, Scor-pal.

Hope your day is HOOTASTIC. SNORT!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow another cute and wonderful card! You never seize to amaze me with your creations Cami! :o)

~*Priscilla*~

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh How cute is this card ,love it ,Dawnx

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the embossed background. Nice job!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

A HOOTY CARD! :)

Anonymous said...

Cami, this is beautiful! I love your stamped scene and coloring. You rock!
Hugs and smiles