Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In the Meadow



I got the most beautiful paper from Ellen Hutson. It's a 6x6 Collection called Sprout by Memory Box. I stamped the flowers from the In The Meadow set directly on the paper, then colored them with Copic Markers V12, V15, & BV08. I added some Stickles for the centers.

This is one of those cards that you just can't photograph and show the true beauty or colors... man, I need some kind of photo box... what do you all use to take your photos? It's so frustrating sometimes. It doesn't help that we have had some very cloudy days lately on the OR Coast. Anyway, I love the sentiments with the stamp set, and the colors.... out of my norm, but it's good for me to try new things. What is it with me and purple and yellow lately? Well, I guess there is more than pink out there huh? LOL.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: In The Meadow (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Sprout (Memory Box)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers
Other: Dimensionals, Nesties, Jamone Sew Mini, Stickles, Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor-pal.

I'm off to do the dreaded grocery shopping for the weekend. Whatcha got planned? The rain is suppose to stop, so it should be nice. Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today. :)

6 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Cute card. I got some of these 6x6 Memory box pads but I haven't had time to use them yet.

Nicole said...

Pretty card, cami! Love the layout and color combo, too! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Alex said...

Beautiful! I love the colors, and the paper is gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS Alex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Sweet and pretty card, Cams! I love that you are using purple! ;)

Kristi said...

Beautifil, just beautiful

Anonymous said...

I definitively love your cards !