Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hanna Stamps Challenge #16



I'm sneaking one more in today for the Hanna Challenge over in the member forums at SCS. The challenge this week was to use the colors Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke. Mission accomplished. Each week, there is a different challenge posted on Friday, so if you want to grab your Hanna's and play with us over the week, make sure you add HSC16 to the keyword section when uploading.

I used my Copic airbrush system, then ended up coloring over most of it. I'm still getting use to this markers. The thing I love most about them..... well, one thing, is that you can keep coloring right over until you find the shade you want. I think my tent was three colors before the red... lol. Riley's antlers are all fuzzified with Fun Flock. I made the sign with the My Way punch.

Hope you had a great weekend..... thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is so cute!!! Love the fuzziness of those moose!

Anonymous said...

This little camping scene is so cute! Great job!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

How CUTE, CAmi! You are just a ROCK STAR!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

How adorable! You just may convince me sooner or later to get some copics!!

Debbie said...

This is absolutely darling!!! Riley is so dang cute. Amazing job of coloring....wow!

Tiffany said...

Love it, love it, love it! The flock on the antlers is a great touch. Nice work on the coloring too!

Enjoy your day!

Kristi said...

heehee LOVE THIS...

Alex said...

I totally love Riley and this is stinkin' adorable!!! Totally cute card, Cami!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. Love the camping scene!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo cute!! Your coloring looks fabulous too! Love it!!

Juli Smith, said...

These meese , I mean Moose are so darn cute! Fantastic job on the coloring!
Love & friendship, Jules

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness!!!!! How adorable....Cami, your talent is awesome!!!