Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Bloomin' Birthday


Lots of birthday's in June. I can never keep up. You'd think I could keep up, but it seems I'm always behind.

Here is another one made with the Bloomin' Beautiful set. This set is only available until the end of June, along with the other die cut sets in the Occasions Mini. I started by stamping some images off with a friend's set, then ordered my own. I'm bad... what can I say?

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Sincere Salutations, Pretty Petals Background.
Paper: Prints Pack (hostess), Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue.
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copics
Other: Nesties, Cuttlebug, Blue Gingham, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Dimensionals, Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens, Scor-Pal.

Hey... the retired list is out! Did you see it? What is the one set you are totally sad to see go? I always hate to see background sets go... and I love Flannel Plaid. I can't wait to see what's in the new catalog though. :)

Have a great day everyone... I am trying to catch up on laundry today. Tomorrow the kids start bowling... they are excited. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Marie said...

This is gorgeous!!! I'm SO CLOSE to getting my first Copics. Kinda scared, kinda poor, and a lot unsure of which ones to even get, and cards like this make me want them NOW!! ;)

Janette said...

Hi Cambria,

JUNE is a great month to have a birthday !!....mine is on Friday 20th June....my postie asked if it was a SPECIAL birthday for someone in the house as we have had non stop cards what with the sympathy and then my birthday cards started arriving and fathers day !!

Great colouring with the copics.
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
TFS
Hugs
Janette

Sue from Oregon said...

What a wonderful color combo! Love this card!

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS....that's what this is....simply gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to get my Copics....I've been taking in all your little hints and tips and I'm going to try and make a stamped image look like you do!!!! WOW!!!

Libby Hickson said...

Such a pretty card Cami! The set I love most that's retiring is Blossoms Abound - I love those lilacs!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oooh - super pretty! You are making me want this set!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! This is gorgeous!! Jackie

Debbi T said...

I'm pretty sure that card should say HOPE YOU ARE ON THE MEND SOON YA LOSER and that it should come to my house, Cams! *wink*

You're the reason I'll be ordering this set, girlfriend. Just an FYI for ya. :)

Anonymous said...

I have 3 sets that I am going to be sad are leaving us...Blossoms Abound, Wild rose and All in a Row. I don't own them yet, but now I have to get them. This is good and bad I guess. Love the card as usual! I know there has been lots of speculation on the big news from SU tomorrow, but I hope it is either Copic markers or Nestabilities. Anything else will make me sad. Have a great one!
Angie

Lori Barnett said...

HA! Last month I told myself I would be on time with June birthdays....NOT! This is a beautiful card! And I already have my list for the retired. I'm one of those that keeps all the old stamps - retired or not :)

Dori Shelton said...

Once again, dazzled by your amazing talent! Gorgeous card!

Jenny Mick said...

Very pretty card. I was a little disappointed to see that not very many alphabet sets are retiring... I was hoping they would have a ton of new alphabets, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Oh well! I loved your card, thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Broni said...

Whoa! Gorgeous card, Cami! Love those colors together.

Erum Tasneem said...

love the colour combination! I have a dress of this combination.