Monday, June 2, 2008

Seattle Copic Certification

Marianne only has a few more spots open for Seattle girls/guys! If you are in the Seattle area and think you want to attend the Copic Certification class, you better get those applications in. I heard that there is going to be a rep from Adirondack there too! Wish I could go again!!!


Seattle Copic Certification is now set and open for applications!

  • Wed. June 18th from 9 am to 3:30 pm
  • Red Lion Hotel at Seattle Airport
  • Cost: $85
  • Light snacks are provided throughout the day.

The Copic Certification sessions are open to any store owners,
teachers, or designers in papercrafting, stamping, and scrapbooking.
The class is limited to 30 attendees. If we get more than 20 people
registered we will open a second session on Thursday June 19.

If you are not yet on the mailing list, please e-mail Marianne at
office1@copicmarker.com to get an application. Completed applications
will be accepted starting Monday, May 19 and will be processed on a
first-come basis. Please let me know which day you would like to
attend (June 18th or 19th).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think my teacher's aide job would qualify? Or maybe I could just say I'm a friend of Cami's? tee hee!

Actually, if I'm gonna spend $85, I'd rather put it in the gas tank and visit you.

Kevin Renz said...

Thanks for posting again! Woo Hoo, I'm going to be there and it was your original post that sent me on my way. Can't wait!!