Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Birthday Fishes


Summer is crazy busy. It's officially started. Swimming lessons, bowling, back and forth to the lake. Where does the time go? I'm playing with scraps on my desk and some Sushi images I colored and set aside. Trying to get caught up on June birthdays. I totally adore these sets!

I love how just a little bling and some shine can really make a card. It still amazes me... after all these years of stampin. I added some Crystal Effects to the bubbles, some glitter with my Sakura Stardust pen and Stickles, then cut around the top of the fish to tuck in the birthday hat. She also has Crystal Effects on her lips and big black eyes raised up with the Sakura Black Glaze pen. So much fun!!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Sushi Platter
Paper: Taken with Teal, Georgia Pacific White, Print Pack Designer Paper (hostess gift SU!), Pretty in Pink, Real Red.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers/airbrush system.
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, Real Red Brads, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Sakura Stardust Pen, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Stickles, Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Eclipse Masking Tape, Uniball White Gel Pen,Scor-Pal.

Now to get caught up on the laundry. :) Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

I can't wait to get my sushi set!!!
Love your cards, Cami! Amazingly talented. TFS!

DeeDee said...

WOW, what a cutie Sushi is!!! I love the yummy colors you used Cami!!!

Marji said...

I am just so amazed with your coloring. I hope I get a chance to go to a copic certification sometime soon. I love your cards!

Erum Tasneem said...

Love this card!!!!!! WOW!