Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Just Celebrate

With one Pun Fun mixed in.... I think I need to move on to that set for awhile. I can't help it... these were so easy to whip out and I just love them. More Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Five Copic markers, my Cuttlebug and six cards from one sheet of designer paper!! Enough left over for some paper piecing too.

This is Beate's Weekend Sketch. That strip across the front was shortened a little on the other cards just because I was
grabbing scraps on my table... but I like them just as much.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Just Celebrate, Pun Fun
Paper: Jersey Shore Designer Paper, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Shimmery White.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, YR04, YR07, B21, B24, NO.
Other: Nesties, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Stripped Ribbon,
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Scor-Pal.

Need to whip out some cards? Grab some designer paper and just do it baby! :) I need to do this more often.... I get stuck in a rut of thinking I need to make each person a unique card. And, sometimes, I just don't have the time. I think they will like them just as much... don't you think?

I am going to make some more... I'll move on to another set though.


Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Wow, great cards made with 2 of my favorite things: Jersey Shore DSP and the Pun Fun stamp set. Very nice!

Melissa said...

Absolutely awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
please take a look @ my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Very Cute!! Love all of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I love these colors!!! Enjoy seeing your work each day.

Anonymous said...

I have this paper but wasn't overl excited about it, but girl you have inspired me!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

These totally rock! I feel a CASING coming on! LOL

Janette said...

I loved these cards when I saw them on your blog....and now I have one *in the flesh* so to speak....LOL
Thanks Cambria for sending me a birthday card :)
Hugs
Janette