Friday, June 13, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #52


OMGosh.... I love this set from Stampendous! Actually, there are three sets and they are SO MUCH FUN! I've never had Sushi, but I love this Sushi Platter baby! *wink*

It's Friday... right? Man, the kids are outta school so I lose track of which day it is. It is, indeed Friday, and that means it's time for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge!

My friend Jami is throwing my friend Taylor a virtual birthday party today! Actually, Taylor's birthday was yesterday, but today is her "party". So, this is for you Taylor... sending you virtual Birthday Fishes. I hope your birthday was as SWEET as you! :)

Here is Beate's sketch:
Check out the rest of Beate's sketch team... they are always knocking my socks off:

Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer

Laurie Schmidlin

Lori Craig

MaryJo Albright

Sharon Harnist

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: The Sushi Combo Platter
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Taken with Teal, Real Red, Real Red Prints DS Paper, Georgia Pacific White.
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Black Soot, Copic Markers.
Other: Copic Airbrush System, Eclipse Masking Tape, Glossy Accents, Sakura Clear Glaze, Black Glaze and Stardust Pens, Dimensionals, Grosgrain Ribbon, 1"Circle Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit, Cotton Candy Stickles, Brads, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder,
Scor-pal.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! The sun is finally out on the OR coast... now if it would just warm up! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Cami. Your coloring is perfect. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer Aviles said...

Cambria Turnbow! This is so PERFECTLY perfect in every way. LOVE it!

Sharon Harnist said...

There's that cute fish again -- love these bright colors you've paired her with . . . perfect birthday card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is absolutely adorable, Cami! Oh how cute! LOVE it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, wonderful job. Love it.

Antje said...

this is such a sweet card!

Mimi Hornberger said...

What a great card! It is just yummy! I love the colors too. TFS! XO, Mimi

Alex said...

Totally cute Cami - Love the colors, they rock! And, the images are stinkin' adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dori Shelton said...

ok...ok...you've convinced me! Just ordered my sushi set, which BTW is my first non-SU set!

Taylor said...

Thanks for the birthday fishes, Cammie! Your card is sooo cute! I love that set too!

Shannon McGann said...

This card is adorable. Look at that little crab's cute face! Wonderful card!

Bevie Pearl said...

Happy belated Anniversary to you and Steve. :)
I love it when you stamp and your cards this week are so camilicious!!

Kim said...

Too fun! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Just look at your amazing coloring!!! You GO, girl!!! What a super fun set as well!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OH SO CUTE! I love this set - I must get it!!!! This is a GREAT card - so fun!