Friday, June 20, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #53


Hey everyone! It's Friday again! Lots going on today too. First things first though, it's time for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! Love these challenges!

This is a set from Lizzie Anne Designs called In The Treetop. I also used the set In The Background. The tree set does come with a swirly stamp, but I discovered that the background swirl goes perfectly on the tree too. I'm afraid as summer officially approaches, the busier it gets at my house. I'm going back to simple stampin' mode. It doesn't get much easier than this, but I loved how it turned out.

Here is Beate's Sketch:

Hope you can play along... or at least find some time to stamp this weekend. Are you finding it harder and harder to squeeze in some stampin' time? You'd think without homework and school activities, I'd have more time, but it's just the opposite. Oh well, summer only comes once a year right?

In a couple hours, I'll be back to post again for the Dirty Dozen monthly challenge... yah, can you believe it? I did both! I'm not telling you what time it really is..... thank goodness for scheduled posts. *wink*.... and *yawn*.

Check out Beate's awesome sketch team for more samples of this sketch:


Charmaine Ikach

Jenn Balcer

Laurie Schmidlin

Lori Craig

MaryJo Albright

Sharon Harnist

The Recipe:

Stamps:
In the Treetop, In the Background (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip.
Ink: Brilliance Coffee Bean, Old Olive.
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch, Old Olive Poly-Twill Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Scor-Pal.

See ya in a few..... whooo hoooo, two posts in one day!

10 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE it, Cami! What an adorable card!

Alex said...

Totally cute, Cami!! I just love it!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sharon Harnist said...

What, no pink . . . are you feeling well, Cami?!! :D Love the elegant look of this monochromatic green. Love the twill accents! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Anonymous said...

Cami, this is wonderful!!! Green is one of my favorite colors...and this is green in all it's glory!!! I love those stamp images as well!!

Hope you are having a GREAT Friday!!

Kim said...

to cute!! Love the sentiment!

Tiffany said...

What an awesome stamp set! I love how you used it. All the green is so refreshing!

Hope you have a wonderful summer & get to kick back and soak up the sun!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

oooh this is gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

Love this! It doesn't look simple to me. Your dirty dozen card turned out great too. 2 posts woot!

Jennifer Love said...

What a fun, fun card! Whimsical without being too cutesy. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cami! Love it.
Have a wonderful weekend.