Monday, June 2, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peek



Coffee is one of my favorite things in the whole world. See the happiness on her face? That is my face in the morning with my wonderful cup of Joe. Too bad I never look this good....not even after my coffee. LOL.

Hanna images are so much fun to color... especially with Copic markers. I have to admit, I colored her while in Eugene and I copied most of the coloring from Leann. I am still learning the whole shading thing and she is a natural at it.

The border on the side is a combination of three stamps that come in the set. I put them all together on the acrylic block then stamped them continuously down the side.

Cafe will be released on Friday along with some other cool new sets. Don't forget the release party on Thursday night in the member forums. :)

Have a super week everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

I think your coloring and shading is beautiful! Wouldn't it be great to look that good after coffee?

Liane said...

Love your card. Your shading is awesome. I definitely have to have that stamp, looks like I will be buying my first Hanna!

Broni said...

Whoa, Cami! This is just fabulous! Your coloring is phenomenal on this cute little gal!!

DeeDee said...

Ooooh Cami!!! Your stamped images seem to come to life the way you color them....this is so cool the way it looks....I love the shading!! I just got my first Copic in grey to do your outline trick and WOW, does that ever change the look of an image!!!! TFS!

Alex said...

Coffee is my friend too - I look forward to it every morning, lol! This is totally cute, I love her! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CreativeMish said...

What a fun card! Very cute and I love the coloring!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love this! So cute, and the coloring is perfect!

I also love my coffee... especially a Starbucks skinny vanilla latte... mmmmm!

jjcreations said...

Oh, this is wonderful.....I'm a coffee addict..LOL. I love this image. Joan

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautifull : stamp, color... Bravo !

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is so cute! How did you do the background, did you airbrush or colour with your copic marker tips? I'm always in awe of backgrounds done like this.

Kristi said...

WOW this card is perfect! I just love this. Perfect coloring, love the background, just a perfect all around card!!!

Memories of Time said...

Hi Dawn!
I used Eclipse masking tape and my Copic Air Brush System. :) LOVE that system. :)

Thanks for the nice comments girls.

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL! I sooo have to get this set! LOVE the colours too!

Debby said...

She is adorable. I have been thinking about her for a few days now. I guess I'm gonna have to get her.

Unknown said...

oh... The Card ist sooo beautiful.. And the Stamp .. very nice..

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh. She is SO adorable. I love the way you did the bordering on the Card. YOu are Awesome!!!!!

Vicki