Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hanna Challenge #20


I love the new set from Hanna Stamps..... coffee in any form is one of my favorite things! Oh, we got a new drive thru place here called The Human Bean and they have a coffee drink called The Human Bean Supreme..... oh, I'm addicted. LOVE the iced one. Sorry.... got sidetracked. Coffee on the brain this afternoon.

Every Friday a challenge is posted by a design team member from Hanna Stamps. This is challenge #20. Come on over to the member forums and check it out.... then come and play with us! Don't forget to add HSC20 in the keyword section when uploading so that we can all check out your creation. :)

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Cafe (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Shimmery Vanilla, Basic Grey Blush Collection, Blush Blossom.
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copics
Other: Circle Punches, Round Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Gingham Ribbon, This Way Punch, Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, Sakura Glitter pen, Scor-pal.

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kim Etherington said...

Your cards and other paper crafts are such great quality and layout. I'm envious! I love coffee too. Looking on scs as I'm drinking a toffee coffee frappe. :o)

Alex said...

This is stinkin' adorable Cami - I totally love this! Great colors, and hey, coffee - how can you go wrong??!! Cute stamps!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bevie Pearl said...

Does that mean that Dutch Bros. has some competition?

pescbrico said...

Really beautiful! I love the coffee background on the bottom :)
Have a great day

DeeDee said...

WOW, I'm really lovin' this card Cami!! Pink and brown is such a yummy combo...TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is amazing, Cambria! I love all things coffee, too! But what is in the Human Bean Supreme???? I need to know if I should order it! ~Jen Spencer

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Mmmmmmmmm, yummy!