Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In The Treetop


I totally love Lizzie Anne Designs. Love the cd cases that their sets come in, love the deeply etched rubber, love that they have such great stamps included in each set for endless possibilities. Love those two girls... they are beyond sweet.
I truly enjoy being on their awesome design team... I hope I never get booted.

K... enough gushing. This set is called In The Treetop, and it's awesbomb. I stamped the outline or bushy part of the tree first with Rose Romance stamped off on a scratch piece of paper first, then added the tree directly over it. I masked it with Eclipse Masking Tape, then used my Copic Air Brush system to do the sky and the ground. I added the flowers using two pigment inks. One is called Pearlescent Orchid by Brilliance and the other is a cat's eye by ColorBox in Pink. The Brilliance is all glittery and shimmery. Nothing better than a pretty pink tree, don't ya think? *wink*

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: In the Treetop (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Wild Wasabi Textured, Wasabi Prints, Pretty in Pink Prints Designer Paper, Whisper White, Bashful Blue.
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, Rose Romance, Brilliance Orchid, Cat's Eye pink, Copic Markers.
Other: Copic Air Brush System, Crafter's Tool Kit, Dimentionals, Cuttlebug, Nesties, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, Word Window Punh, Soft Subtle Brads, Circle Punch, Black Glaze Sakura Pen.

My kids are out of school for summer, so it's back to the crazy all day. I wish the sun would come out.... it's not suppose to rain during the summer right? I'm going to go and sign them up for summer bowling league later today. This year, Averie can bumper bowl, so she is super excited to go with her brothers.

Hope you have a great day... thanks for stopping by. :)

12 comments:

Alex said...

Way cute Cami - love that cute bird, and the scalloped edges around the image are fabulous! Have fun with your bowling - I wish it WOULD rain here - we have HUGE fires and my in-laws house is right in the path! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tricia Ulberg said...

Aw you are too sweet. You will NEVER get booted, give me a break...we love you too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

love the card....you are so talented

Anonymous said...

I like pink trees.

Nature had to follow certain rules that do not pertain to those of us who like to see things differently.

Carol (HB) said...

A pure Camilicious tree! All pink and sparkly!!! I love the zig-zag grass too! You are the BOMB girl!

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, that pink tree is A-Dorable!!! Love this card, it's sweet and precious all over the place!! Way to go!!!!!

Tiffany said...

A pink tree works for me!!!! Beautiful card and cute stamps.

Have good day!

Rachelle said...

love that tree!

Michele Cronsell said...

I love everything about this card!

DeeDee said...

Ooooh PRETTY!! I love pink and green together!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh man! That tree! That bird! WAY TOO CUTE!!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

Oooh gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!