Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gizmos and Gears



Good afternoon stampers! sorry I'm so late today with a post. Better late than never though... right? Another busy day here at the Turnbow house. :)


This cute set is by Lizzie Anne Designs called Gizmos and Gears.... I love those gears! The paper is from the Just Dreamy 2 line by My Mind's Eye. I stamped some gears in the circles with the stamp set on the designer paper.

The robot is stamped with ColorBox chalk ink... it's called Lime I think. I added my favorite Dot Stickers by Stampendous in blue to add some Shazam! Along with, of course, my Sakura glitter and Glaze pens.





I will be back later this evening to list all the supplies. I'm going to take my Grandma to see The Secret Life of Bees movie. My sweet Aunt sent money and asked me to take her on her behalf. What a thoughtful thing to do huh? Now I get to go too! My Grandma loved the book, then sent it to my Aunt. My friend Keri sent me the book when I had back surgery, but I haven't read it yet! Dang it.. now I need to read it. Anyway, I'll be back later.

Supplies:

Stamps: Gizmos and Gears (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Just Dreamy2 (My Mind's Eye), Neenah White, Taken with Teal.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Colorbox Chalk Lime, Copic Markers.
Other: 5/8 inch Circle Punch, 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Earth Element Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Dimensionals, Dot Stampendous Stickers, Sakura Pens, Scor-Pal.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Adorable card!!

Enjoy the movie with your Grandma! I just ready that book a while ago and enjoyed it!

Vicki G said...

Cute Cami!!!!

Joy said...

my BFF and her hanai brother have this thing with robots...she would love this card and stamp set! this is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your card as usual. You continue to amaze me. Thinking of you from So. Cal.
J Keyes