Monday, December 8, 2008

Watercoloring for Cheaters Holiday Lineup


Good morning stampers! Hope you had a great weekend! We got our tree up and decorated. This year, we broke down and got a fake tree... artificial tree. LOL. It's really pretty. You have to look REALLY close to see if it's real or not. The kids always LOVE decorating the tree and the house. I cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready for the holiday?

This is another card I put together this weekend with the Holiday Line Up set from Stampin'Up! I used the same method to color... I call it watercoloring for cheaters. It's really the only thing I used my SU! markers for anymore, but I love the results! :)

Again, I added all the Shazam with my atyou Spica Pens and my Sakura Glaze pens... man, I LOVE those pens!

Supplies:

Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Heard from the Heart (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Watercoloring Paper, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose (Stampin'Up!).
Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
Other: Aquapainter, Ribbon (SU!), Button Bouquet, Cuttlebug, Snow Dots Embossing Folder, Sakura Glaze Pens, Atyou Spica Pens, Scor-pal.

Have a super week everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet!! ;) Love the colors!

Vicki G said...

I totally LOVE what you have done with this set!!!!

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! I love SNOWMEN!!! These are a very cute bunch of them too!!! GREAT coloring!!! HUGS!!!

Tracey said...

Such a gorgeous card! Loving the pink!!

I still have to get my tree up here. I just seem to always run out of time!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous and I love the colours you used!

Amy Rohl said...

Cami--you are my HERO! I can't wait to try the "cheater" technic!

I just happen to have some really great new images from The Craft Lounge too...hmmm, should be fun!

Amy

Joy said...

that stamp set is so cute...you did a great job with the coloring!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable card! LOL this is how I watercolour most of the time too...is there really any other way ;) haha!
My poor SU markers don't get pulled out very often either.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Wow! stunning colour combo! love those snowmen! Too cute! Great great card!
Judy x

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...how too super cute is that?!! I love it!

Lori Barnett said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE IT!! You ROCK THE BLOG BLOCK!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you stamp with Cami......your coloring is always superb!! TFS

Missy said...

We have had a fake tree for a few years now. We got it when we were new parents and have a cat in the house that likes to eat everything is sight. Still standing but not as great as yours sounds. love this card. I fell for this image the first time I saw it. TFS!!!

pescbrico said...

I love your coloring so much!!! The colors you have picked are awesome! :) Have a great day!

Unknown said...

adorable. i just love this card.

thank you for sharing.

Jessica Lynn