Monday, December 1, 2008

Life is Sweet


Hey everyone! I had a great day today with my girls.... nothing like spending the day stamping, coloring and sharing with friends. I finished this up tonight so I thought I'd share.

Maria posted another sketch over at The Lounge in the challenge forums. LOVE Maria's sketches, so I was thrilled when she said she'd post one for us. Want to play along? Come on over and visit... then share your creation with us! If you upload to SCS, add OCLSC02 in the keyword section.

I added some sparkle with Angel Wings Shimmerz and atyou Spica Pens (the cherry), then added some dimension with my Sakura Clear Glaze Pen( on the spoon handle and over the cherry and sprinkles).



Supplies:


Stamps: Life is Sweet (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Just Dreamy2 (My Mind's Eye), Teal Prism, Chocolate Chip, Neenah White.
Ink: Brilliance Noir Black, Copics Y21, Y32,E31, E37,BG45, R29, Boo, R20, N0.
Other: Shimmerz, atyou Spica Pens, Sakura Glaze Pens, Dimensionals, Oval Nesties, Cuttlebug, Small Oval Punch (SU!), Heidi Swapp Brads, Ric Rak, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Here's Maria's sketch! Thanks Maria!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

9 comments:

DeeDee said...

YUMMY!!! This is such a sweet card...LOL...sorry I couldn't help myself!!! But really I love your coloring and all the details!!! HUGS!!

Tiffany said...

Cute card and that sundae looks delicious! Great job with the sketch!

Have a great day!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Yummy card!! Love the sketch! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How yummy can you get?!!! Love it!! TFS!

Tracey said...

Love this card! Yummy!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a DELICIOUS card, girl! Love it!

Jane said...

Nummy...this looks good enough to eat!

Jane

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!!!!!
What a great card!