Monday, December 29, 2008

Anna Mae Happy Birthday!




Hey everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was great... my kids were so thrilled, so that makes it wonderful. My cousin and his family came from MN, so it was extra special this year to have them here with us. Any fun plans for the New Year?

I finally had a tiny bit of time to play over the weekend. I colored this image entirely with our Pastel Colors Copic Markers. The only other thing I used was the Sakura Glaze Pens.... with made the blue a bit darker, but it raised it up and now it looks embossed..... which I love, cuz you just HAVE to touch it. :)



The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye. I cut one of the flowers out of a scratch piece.... ya gotta use every piece right? The center of the flower are these fun sticky pearls. You get a ton and they are cheap. They are made my Kaiser. Recently, I discovered Bazzill paper and these cool strips they carry. I'm totally addicted to them. They are called Just the Edge Cardstock Strips. You get 20 pieces in each package. They are all different designs 12 inches long. They are also textured. Omgosh, I love them!! I used the brown here... and two different designs.

Supplies:

Stamps: Anna Mae
Paper: Certainly Celery, Neenah White, Bazzill Just the Edge Cardstock Strips, My Mind's Eye (Just Dreamy2), Bazzill Chocolate.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Pastel Copics.
Other: Kaiser Pearls, Dimensionals, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Sakura Glaze Pens, Sakura Stardust.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm working hard on getting things ready for CHA next month, but I'm going to try and be better about bloggin. I miss ya all! :)



7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh my, this is a darling card Cami!!! Thanks for the link on the Kaiser pearls...I've been paying double that price at my LSS....dang it!!! LOL!!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Cami!! CUTE colors!! :) TFS!

Tracey said...

I love Bazzill and the Just the Edge is fantastic!!! Love your card Cami!! Adorable!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Those edges look really neat and so do the Kaisers. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the cutest card!!
Happy Holidays.

Sumtoy said...

We miss you too sweetie..We are so sorry we missed Norm, Charlie and the boys.. :(

Too much snow up here.. I didnt leave the house for 10 days.

I so hope we get to come down really soon...

Love ya

Anonymous said...

aww this card is to cute! love everything about it. thanks for sharing. blessings Renee