Sunday, December 7, 2008

Copic Candy Winner!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

264 

Timestamp: 2008-12-07 20:17:48 UTC


Sorry I was a tad late! :) Congratulations Jen!!

The winner is:

Blogger Stamping Moments said...

I don't have any copics, I can't find them in the UK. Love the way the colouring looks with them. I love SU Markers and the inkpads for colouring,

Good Luck Luv jen x


Please email me at: Cambria@ourcraftlounge.com. Thanks everyone! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. I wish I could send everyone some Copics! :)


Have a wonderful Sunday!

~Cambria

5 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Congrats to the Candy Winner!! I'm so JEALOUS!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats to Jen! Lucky girl ;)

Stamping Moments said...

Who Hoo! Cammie, Thank you ever so much. I can't wait, the colouring you have been doing looks fabulous. Thank You Again, Luv jen x

DeeDee said...

YAY!!!! Congrats Jen....you will LOVE them!!!

Jen said...

ROFL! When I saw "Congrats Jen" I thought it was ME! Of course there are about a billion and one Jens out there so when I went to verify that the message was mine... it started out like mine (I don't have COPICs yet either) but (*sniff*) I'm not in the UK.
Congrats other Jen! :o)