Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Lineup... AGAIN.




Are you getting sick of me posting these Lineup cards? I have just a couple more that I stamped off at my friend Gail's house. These reindeer just crack me up!

I used the Watercoloring for Cheaters method to color them. I added some Shazam with my atyou Spica pens to the hat and the lovely big red nose. I also added some Clear Glaze over their eyes with my Sakura Glaze Pen, and some black to the other noses with my Black Glaze Pen.







Supplies:

Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Riveting (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Chocolate, Real Red, Watercolor Paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White.
Ink: Stazon, SU! markers.
Other: Aquapainter, Cuttlebug, Red Gingham, Sakura Clear and Black Glaze, atyou Spica Pens, Crafter's Tool Kit, Circle Punches, Round Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Christmas Ornaments Embossing Folder.

Have a great week everyone! Thanks for stoppin by!


9 comments:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I'd be sick of them if they weren't so freakin' AWESOME! I love your coloring. TFS!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I adore your line-up cards. They're such happy cards. Thank you!

DeeDee said...

I never get sick of anything YOU do!!! I love this...they are so funny and it made me giggle!!! HUGS!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this image! So cute Cambria

Sumtoy said...

They re so cute. You Rock sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!
Reindeer have never had such an important "voice" in our holiday happiness!

Blessings to you & to your family!

(((hugs))

MaryR said...

so adorable! love these cute reindeer and especially with your coloring and sparkle

Creations by Jolan said...

I love your Cards. Thx for looking and have e great Christmas time Jolanda