Thursday, December 11, 2008

Running Sick SC206


Yesterday, I went over to stamp awhile with my friends Nancy Morgan and her daughter Megan. I LOVE those two... even though most of the stamping was for work, it was SO much fun. They make everything fun!

Nancy brought out the sketch this week from SCS, so I went to work. :) It was the perfect starting point I needed to get movin'.

I know the thermometer kinda looks like a spoon in the photo, but when you look close, it's got a shiny silver inside, and you can tell it's a thermometer, not a spoon. :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Running Sick (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Romantic Mauve Dotted Swiss, Fawn, and Chocolate Cream Bazzill. Neenah White, Bazzill Just the Edge Carstock Strips.
Ink: Coffee Bean Brilliance, Copic Markers
Other: American Crafts White Brads, Sakura Pens, Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Scor-pal.

Oh, remember the Copic Blog Candy? Our Copic Marker packs are now available at www.ourcraftlounge.com. While supplies last! It's the perfect gift, and also the perfect way to get your collection started.

Hope you have a wonderful day! The movie was AWESOME... perfect chick flick. YES, I cried.. dang, those movies ALWAYS make me cry. Today, I'm off to the grocery store to get stuff to make my potato salad. It's my family Christmas party this weekend and my cousin's LOVE my potato salad. It's the one thing I make that people request. Whooo Hooo! This week is flyin' by!

Thanks for the visit!

9 comments:

kc_froglady said...

turned out wonderful! Great cheer card for someone with the sniffles or cough!

Pam said...

Love this Cami!! I like how you off set the the circles on the black!

Vicki G said...

Cute cute!! I could use some Chicken SOup this week..............ACHOOO

Vicki

Joy said...

that's what I have...a cold and those 3 things would be perfect for me...now if I could only stay home! it's pouring over here... winter is truly here in Hawaii.

Tiffany said...

What a great get well card. Very cute!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

What a very sweet card!! Love your theme and layout!! ;)

Deb M. said...

Love this card. That set is the cutest.

TFS..

Cindy Haffner said...

Hey girl, love your fun card. Thanks for the visit on my blog, I love Pat he is so fun to play with.
Have a great week-end.