Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So in Love



Hello stampers! Good Tuesday morning! I've got a quick post today, then it's off to get some work done... I'm buried and the Holidays don't make it any easier. Ya hear me? Oh yah, I KNOW you hear me. My kids were SO bummed today. No snow, no ice, no two hour delay from school. The ice is bad at night, but it clears by the morning. Towns all around are having snow days, or delays, but we live just close enough to the coast, that it skips us. :) Hope you are all staying warm.

Today, another one from our new release called So in Love. This is another Tri-fold card that I designed awhile ago. It's quick, it's easy and it's fun. :)

Supplies:

Stamps: So in Love (Our Craft Lounge).
Paper: Romance Designer Paper (American Crafts), Maraschino Red (Bazzill), Basic Black, Neenah White.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black.
Other: Slot Punch (Stampin' Up!), Square Nesties, Cuttlebug, Scor-Pal, Dimensionals, Crop-a-dile.

Okay, back to work! Hope you have a super day, and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

Okay, that's it......I gotta have this stamp set...LOL!!! I LOVE your RED card Cami!!! Cuteness!!! HUGS!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

No delay for you? Where are you? In Monmouth (a tiny bit southwest of Salem), it's an icy sheet and the snow is not going anywhere. This is crazy for us. I think we're at 300 feet above sea level so snow is a rarity. And now I hear it's only to get worse with more tomorrow and possibly freezing rain. Uh...no thanks. Oh your card is absolutely wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great stamp set, Cami!
This one is perfect for your ever-cool tri-fold!

Sam said...

that is one beautiful card. I really really like that one.

Allison said...

This is so cute!

Deb M. said...

Awesome card!! Love this stamp set, so cute!!

TFS...

Andrea said...

So cute! I always love what you do!

I wanted to email you, but couldn't find your email address. I was wondering if you could help me spread the word about a RAK request I have for a sick baby girl. Take a look at the following post for all of the details. Thanks!

http://craftyengineering.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-candy-for-cause-ii.html

StampingBetty said...

great card!