Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!



Hello stampers! I'm sorry I've been absent. I have deadlines to meet, and of course all the Holiday stuff everyone is doing at this time of the year. The kids are home too. How can I get anything done with the kids home? It's so fun to see them so excited for Christmas. :)

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas! I want to thank you all for visiting me, for all the lovely comments, friendship, sharing of recipes, etc. You know I love ya! Hope you are all safe and warm and with your family over the Holidays. I'll be back after Christmas. :)





This card was a quickie! I grabbed one of my favorites sets from Stampin'Up! called Holiday Tag Team. Santa has a shimmery beard with the help of my Angel Wings Shimmerz. I used White Fun Flock on his Santa Suit. Sakura black glaze on his belt and boots. Grabbed for my atyou Spica Green to add some glitter to the Ho Ho Ho. :) The present is all glitterfied too.

I am very bad this year about making Christmas cards. I got very few done... only ones other people needed. One of these days, my family will give up on me and stop sending me cards! Next year, I hope to be more organized. Man, please help me get more organized. :) Can you make those kind of wishes to Santa? LOL.

Happy Holidays sweet friends! See you soon.
~Cambria


13 comments:

Tracey said...

I think we all wish we were a little more organized - especially at this time of year!!

I love this card! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas with your family!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute card. I still have this stamp set also. Hope you have a wonderful holiday also!

marianne walker said...

I ho-ho-hope you get some time to relax babe! Merry Christmas

Laura said...

I just discovered your blog. Love all your stuff.

Mary said...

Love this one alot.

DeeDee said...

ADORABLE card Cami!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS girlie!! HUGS!!!

retiredheather said...

It is such a great time of year with everyone so cheerful and excited. I have and will continue to enjoy your blog. Have a great vacation enjoying your family and friends. Talk after Christmas
Happy Holidays
Heather

Debbi T said...

Merry Christmas Cams.....who loves ya baby??

Nicole said...

Hey Cami girl! Love the card, I wish my quickie cards looked that intricate and great!

I just stopped by to wish you a Merry Christmas! My kids have picked Christmas MORNING to sleep in, can you believe that??? HA!

Big Hoosier HUGS! Nicole xoxoxo

Allison said...

Gorgeous card!

Hope you had a good Christmas with plenty of time to relax!

Lori Barnett said...

very cute! Merry Christmas girlie!!!!! Miss ya!

Vicki G said...

Now that is just adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!


Vicki

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' CUTE!! I love this!! TFS!!