Friday, January 16, 2009

Blingz'd Card 4 Kids


Good morning stampers! Another quick post today. I'm trying to work on more Cards 4 kids. I have a tendency to do girlie... maybe it's because I love pink so much. I'm trying to make some that the boys would like to send too.


Today I used two sets from Our Craft Lounge, Pat the Dog and Pat the GOOD Dog. I love these doggies. And, you can use them all year around, not just for Valentine's Day.


I used the new Blingz color Pixie Dust on the heart leash and the little hearts in the border. Then, I added Clear Sakura Glaze over the top... so they are not only super sparkly, but are also raised up... you just have to touch them! The paper is from My Mind's Eye. I didn't want to cover it up so I just made a small circle with my Nesties, then cut Pat out. The heart is popped up with a dimensional cut in half and under each side.

Do you see the cool curvy lines on the white cardstock? I got this super cool new cutter from Purple Cow. It is similar to a Fiskars in shape and size (when you use it separate from the lever cutter), but it has a rotary blade. It's very cool and not too big either. It has all different blades that interchange easily. I can't wait to have some more time to play with it. Does anyone have this cutter? I don't know where I've been... it's cool! I'll share more on that later....

Supplies:

Stamps: Pat the Dog, Pat the GOOD Dog (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: My Mind's Ey,( Irresistable), Neenah White, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers, Brilliance Coffee Bean.
Other: Blingz Pixie Dust, Sakura Clear and Black Glaze Pen, Blue Sky Stitched Ribbon (SU!), Circle Nesties, Scallop Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Crafter's Tool Kit, Purple Cow Cutter, Scor-Pal.

Okay back to work. I'm trying to avoid panic mode, but it's creeping up on me. This will be my first CHA event, and there is SOOOO much to do. :) I cannot wait to go, and share with you too!

Have a super weekend!


10 comments:

DeeDee said...

I love Pat the Dog Cami.....love the colors you've used too....really CUTE!!! HUGS!!

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Cami!!! Love Pat the Dog!!

Have fun at CHA!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is adorable Cami! Love Pat's blue spots! FAB card!!

Kafran said...

tres tres jolie...super

Norine said...

this is the cutest love the dog bones
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Cami! I love Pat the Dog!!

Amber said...

That is soooo cute. Great job.

Pam said...

Super cute boy Valentine Cami!!

Alex said...

Too too cute Cami!! Gosh, it has been so long since I had time to blog hop - your cards are always soooo adorable, and now it's time for me to break out my Pat the Dog again, he is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Barbara Schram said...

Such a cute card! This dog is soooo adorable! Hope you are doing well, and have a terrific time at CHA!