Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Off To CHA Baby!


Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but I was afraid this last week would be crazy. It's been beyond crazy, plus I've had sick kids. Today is Averie's turn to be sick, and I leave in the morning, so I'm going to cuddle as much as I can with her today. Daddy is excellent with the kids, so I don't worry, but five days is a long time for me to be away. In fact, it's the longest I've ever been away from home. Good thing I have my new travel big girl panties all packed. :) My friend Jenn says you always HAVE to get new panties when you travel... it's a rule. I'm SO not a rule breaker!


Speaking of friends.... I get to meet so many online stampin' goddesses this next week! I'm going to be among the best stampers in the universe... how cool is that? Makes me a tad nervous! Okay, A LOT nervous! I hope I don't turn into a blabbing idiot... maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut and just do a lot of hugging? :) We are going to have some guest super stampers that will help us out with take and makes in our booth too. Dianna Gibbs, Cindy Lawerance, Taylor Vanbruggen, and Jami Sibley, to name a few. Oh, I'm SOOOO excited!!



This will be my first CHA ever! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Kimberly and Joy have been working like crazy to get things together for our booth. We get to start setting up as soon as I arrive tomorrow. OMGosh, it's tomorrow!! LOL. I will take photos and show you... if you want to see our booth. If you are attending CHA, I hope you'll stop by and see us! We are booth number 2810.

We have 28 new stamp sets! Look for sneak peeks starting on the 28th. We will release on January 30th. I'm so excited about this next release... I think you will love it. I have to say, that one of my favorite sets does have something to do with panties.... but it's totally different than anything you've seen. Let's just say it puts a whole new twist on big girl panties.... Marianne style! LOL.


Okay, I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and tell ya that I'll be back in full stampin' mode soon. Thanks for all the sweet comments and support in this new venture of ours. I need to get busy and finish up some last minute things befrore I'm on way to Annaheim. See ya soon!

21 comments:

Pam said...

Sending hugs to you and some more for you to pass out for me Cami :)

Safe travels!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Have fun!!! Holy cow, it is in Anaheim??? I am so close I can scream at you hehehe. It would be nice to pop in as I haven't been to CHA ever as well. I can't wait to see all the new releases. You guys are doing a great job.

Tracey said...

Have a blast at CHA Cami!! Travel safe!! I can't wait to see all of the new goodies you have for us!

Oh, and I hope your little ones are feeling better soon. :)

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Have a great time!!!

DeeDee said...

Have fun girlie!!! I can't wait to see your pictures from CHA!!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too... this will be my first ever CHA & I will DEFINITELY stop by your booth! I can't wait!

Lila H said...

ROCK on my friend.... I know there will be tears!!!! hugs to all....and enjoy.

Holly aka Toy said...

Have a blast, chickiepoo!! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Unknown said...

Have fun at CHA!

I can't wait to see the new releases! And on my birthday yet. Might have to buy myself a(nother) gift :D

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and just enjoy the sensations you'll have getting to be around all that talent (in your booth and out). I haven't been to CHA (not a vendor - yet) but I've been to trade shows and the sensation is overwhelming. All that stuff! And of course you want everything you see. Kinda like looking at the new SU! catalog first time through.

Have a wonderful time and ENJOY!

Bethany Paull said...

28! Can't wait! Have fun at CHA with your new panties.

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Hey, I might see you there! I will be looking for you!! Have a BLAST! I am going to do my best to have a blast myself!!!

Karinn said...

Sending you hugs!! Have fun and know that we are all dying to see the new sets! 28?? OMGosh I hope I can wait to see the sneak peeks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. I wish I could be there and give you a big hug!

Nancy said...

I was at the Copic Class today and saw you when you popped by... but was too shy to say "HI"..... so you're not the only one who's afraid of looking like blathering idiot

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, you are going to have such a fabulous time, Cami!

Jessica is there this week, and I hope you get to share a big (((hug)))!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Hope you are having a blast. It is soreal to met those you have only 'seen' online on SCS. I was in awe in July at those I got to met and am so jealous I am not there right now!! Jan.30th is the best date for release as that's my bday! Can't wait to see what you guys have coming next.

Alex said...

I am sooo jealous!! Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Lucky You... wish I had that problem.. anaheim and cha!! Hope you're having a great time!

Judy Miller said...

Hi Cammi, I'm so sad that I couldn't get to CHA this year. I so wanted to meet you all. It is overwhelming and so much fun and sooo much to see. I saw your new releases, Kimberly sent them to me. You guys rock! I can't wait to get them. Keep up the good work. :)