Friday, January 30, 2009

Granny's Support Team


Yah baby.... I have to admit, this is one of my favorite new sets. How can you resist this sweet Granny and her big girl panties?

If you look close, you can see that her hair is blue Crafty Fluff. It's one of our fun new products that we will have available very soon online. She was a hit at our booth at CHA. I think she even won over my business partner Kimberly... who was not so fond of her in the beginning. *wink*

Of course the rest of the set has more cute sentiments and a pantie border/background stamp.



Supplies:

Stamps: Granny's Support Team (Our Craft Lounge).
Paper: Neenah White, Taken with Teal, My Mind's Eye (Just Dreamy2).
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Blue Crafty Fluff, Build a Brad (Stampin'Up!), Crafter's Tool Kit, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Jody's Foam Dots, Scor-pal, Circle Punch (SU!).


Today my twins turn 12. I cannot believe that they are 12 already. My poor husband is SOOO sick. He is the one who usually manages to skip the bugs in the house, but he got it good this time. He's running a fever and totally miserable. We will put off the birthday dinner until everyone is well, but we will have a mini celebration later tonight.

I think I have CHA hangover. I'm wiped out too, and hoping it's just being tired and I'm not next to catch the bug. It makes me smile to just think about all the cool people I met and got to know a bit. I feel so blessed to be a part of this stampin community. Thanks so much for all the kind words and support my dear friends. :)

Thanks for stopping by! More sneak peeks tomorrow!

20 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't wait to play with her and the sparkle fluff!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this set. I think I know what my next OCL purchase will be!

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!!!! I've GOT to have this set!!!! LOL!!! Me being a grammy and all.... heehee....I LOVE IT!

DeeDee said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Cami, she's so stinkin' CUTE!!! I really like her blue hair too....you think of everything!!! HUGS!!

Kisa Peters said...

Super cute card Cami! I'm so glad you made it home safely....sorry your family is sick! Darn it! I'm still so freakin excited for ya! Once your house gets calmed down we'll have to do lunch again! Or breakfast AND lunch so we can chat all day!! : )

pescbrico said...

LOL It's a cool card!

Anonymous said...

What a fun set Cami!! And I'm so excited that I got to see it and so many other fabulous sets in your booth. But mostly it was an honor to meet you!! You are the sweetest ever!!! Laurie and I LOVED hanging out at the ep dinner with ya!! What a hoot! Thank you so much!!!

Sorry about the bug that has bit your fam. Hope it leaves soon and you get to celebrate.

Hugs from Central CA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your twins!! They have my best wishes to them an you (I teach 6th grade :-) ) Also hope DH feels better quickly!!

Cute new set!! Excited to keep seeing the peaks!! HUGS!!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, this card is fantastic and that set is just too cute!! I love it!!

Happy birthday to your twins! I hope everyone in your house is good as new soon so you can celebrate!!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Happy Birthday to your Twins! And I do hope we do meet up! :) hugs...xoxo

Donna Baker said...

HA HA! this is awesome! I love all her lingerie! sorry to hear your DH is sick, I had it a few weeks ago, ugh. Happy Birthday to the twins!

Alex said...

HAH!!!! This set is fabulous, I laughed out loud when I saw this!!! And, I can't wait to try out that new fluff!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy Haffner said...

Too funny, I love her.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if this set and the blue fluff is available now. I just have to have it! It is too darn cute!!

Toni K said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the big girl panties.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to feature your Ghirardelli Love You Much Box on Tip Junkie today. I would use 1 picutre and then link it back to your blog. Would that be ok? E-mail me at laurie@tipjunkie.com. (Sorry, I couldn't find your e-mail address to ask you directly.)

You have fabulous ideas!

Laurie
www.tipjunkie.com

Heidi said...

She is great, how cute!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I'm sooooo happy that you're in the Biz, Cami~

Congrats and best wishes to our very own local celeb!


~Kathi <----A former stamper and big fan, but busy as all heck these days with taking care of sick folks. Love ya', girl! :)

Laurie in MN said...

Fun set. Great card. Definately my older sister who is a grandma, would get a good laugh with the set.

Missy said...

This is great. I have to agree with Kimberly. Not too fond at first but once you get a good look at her and all there is you just have to smile. So great. I am so glad that you girlies started this stamp company. It is so great and I LOVE them all.