Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHA WAS AWESOME!


Wow! CHA was beyond my expectations. Although, I didn't get to see much of the show, I had THE best time hanging out in our booth and meeting people! I forgot my camera at home, so my friend Kendra and Heather are sharing their photos with me. This is Joy, Me and Kimberly, my two business partners. We got so many compliments on our booth. I'd like to take credit for it, since it's so pretty in pink, but Kimberly and Joy were the master minds who created it. Kimberly has great vision, and she did an awesome job shopping and putting it all together. I'd like to also send out a huge thank you to her family and some of her great friends who spent the entire day on Friday helping set up.


Another big thank you to my friends Heather and Kendra, who came out to enjoy the show and help out. I also got to meet two of my stampin' idols, Diana Gibbs and Cindy Lawrence. Big thanks to them for sticking around and helping me out with take and makes so I could take a break. OMGosh, it's SO much fun meeting online friends in real life. I think that was the best part of the show!





Despite my Make and Takes not showing up via priority mail until the last day of the show, Joy helped me throw some together and we managed to have a Make and Take for each day.

Look who stopped by from SCS! Yes, Daven does stamp and he did do the make and take! Actually... he came back the next day to make another project! I heard he really liked our new product called Sparkly Fluff. I think maybe he would have liked to play with the other colors, but it didn't surprise him that I had the pink out. It's always nice to see my good friend Jenn. I think she came by just to make sure I didn't break the Travel Panty rule! *wink*

I arrived home yesterday, and my poor husband is miserable. He's sick. He had sick kids while I was gone. Two of my kids are still home from school. Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on.

I will be posting some sneak peeks over the next few days, but I'm afraid we will have to move back our official release date a bit. The response at CHA was way bigger than expected, so we need to prepare for the orders. It will be worth the wait though, I promise. :)

One more big thank you to everyone who stopped by, all my friends and family who have been so supportive. More to come on CHA. Omgosh, I finally got to meet so many amazing people.....

Talk to you soon, and thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Tracey said...

These pictures are fabulous and the booth looks gorgeous Cami!! So glad CHA was a big success for OCL!! I so wish I could have been there to experience it all! :)

Nancy said...

It was wonderful to get to sit and chat with you, Cami. You are such a nice girl!! I can't wait to get our OCL images in the store!!!! I wanna play!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what FUN!!!!! Glad you had a great time! Now hurry up and get those stamps coming girlie!!! I'm dying here!!! LOL!!! Hope everyone at home is feeling much better very soon! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your booth is so cute, Cami! I can't wait to see the new sets! Looks like you all had lots of fun! Wish I could have been there, but I'm hoping for summer CHA. :)

Alex said...

Sounds like it went really well Cami - I am sooooo thrilled for you, girl!! Your booths looks totally yummy with all that pink - I got to see it on lots of different blogs as it seems it was a favorite at the show!!! Can't wait to see your new releases - smooches! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diana Gibbs said...

Cami!
I miss you already! I am so glad we got to finally meet. Thanks so much for letting me help out, and I love love love your new stamps, and the sparkly fluff! Hubba! Hubba!
Hope your hubby feels better and I hope to see you again really soon!
Love ya,
Di

Sumtoy said...

I wish I could have went too!!!! It sounds like it was a raving success. I cant wait for a sneak preview..
Love ya sweetie!!!

i {heart} papers said...

It was so great to finally meet you! I can't wait to get all my new goodies!

Jennifer Buck said...

How AWESOME was it seeing and spending time with you! :) You are such a sweetie! I am so sorry that you came home to a house full of sickies! I hope you stay well and that everyone feels better soon! Thanks so much for sharing! I posted a little something tonight! ....it's sparkly and pink and sooooooo FUN! Thank you! ;) I'm so looking forward to all of the new releases! Everything was BEAUTIFUL! :) Take care! {{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

You should've called me! I would've brought some things for you to work on!!! I stopped by the booth but you weren't there, just Joy and her sister! I had a nice time, hope you did too!

Lori Barnett said...

Looks like you had just a perfect time!! And you met Diana IRL!! I live like 30 minutes from her and haven't met her yet!! YOU BUMM!! LOL JK!! Sorry about your family being sick...that is always a bummer. Take care and get rested.

Anonymous said...

Congrat Cami! You know how much I'm cheering for all of you. Big hugs.

MichelleY said...

Oooooo Cami! I'm SO happy to hear that CHA was a success for OCL....not that I'm surprised! Your images are ADORABLE and can sell themselves! Love Ya!!

Shannan Teubner said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great show! It was so awesome to meet you. I can't wait to play with your new stuff!

Jennifer Aviles said...

I am *so* proud of you, my friend! HUGE, BIG HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hoooraaaaaaaaaaay!!

Congratulations, Cami! I wish you all the best with Our Craft Lounge! The pics are such fun, and you look gorgeous!

Heidi said...

Cammy- it looks like a wonderful booth- glad to hear it was a success!

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Cami! You're in the Big League now! Congrats on all your success!

Jody Morrow said...

Awww, your booth looks great! Unfortunately I didn't go to CHA! Someday... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cambria...I actually got to meet you at CHA and was thrilled! My friend and I stopped by your booth to see Joy, not even knowing you were a part of the Craft Lounge. We know Joy from the SCSSoCalMania. So when will the sparkly fluff be available. I'm excited to try it.
nanni_50