Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Oh shoot! I went to lunch and TOTALLY forgot to draw for the candy! I'm so sorry!

Here is the winner!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

237 

Timestamp: 2009-01-12 22:48:09 UTC


Blogger
carmen said...

that stamp set is cute as can be

January 11, 2009 9:50 AM

Okay Carmen, you have until Friday to contact me at cambria@ourcraftlounge.com. I'll send your blog candy out right away!! :)
Thanks again for all the sweet comments and the AWESOME recipes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your box. What has happened to Chi Chi? I use to always look at her blog. Just this past week, I deleted her blog from my favorites because she hadn't blogged on it since January(of last year). Just curious if you knew what was going on. If you know her, tell her that she is missed!
Winthrop

carmen said...

HI IM CARMEN IVE TRYED TO EMAIL YOU BUT IT WONT GO THRU MY EMAIL IS csierra001@triad.rr.com