Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Nuts About You!!


YIKES! Sorry everyone! I know, bad blogger again! I'm afraid I will be posting on and off until after CHA... I'm just overwhelmed right now with things that need to be done. The good news is that when I return, I will have TONS to show you from our new release... I'm SO excited about it.

One more thing I want to share with you.... Shimmerz has new Blingz available just in time for Valentine's Day! They are AWESOME! I hope to have some samples here soon. They are also taking calls for design team members, so head over and check it out if you are interested.


I'm still working on more Cards 4 Kids too. Thanks SO much for helping out.. I know she is going to reach her goal of 1000 Valentine cards for the kids. YOU ALL ROCK!

This stamp set is Dr. Peanut from Our Craft Lounge. I used two Martha Stewart Punches, the heart and the border. I used Copic Markers for all the coloring, and added sparkle and glaze with my atyou Spica Pens and Sakura Glaze Pens.

Okay, back to work.... I will try and post tomorrow... I'm trying to get organized. :) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a super day!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, how cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The colors are a wonderful combination!!

pescbrico said...

This is soooooooo lovely!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

What a cute card!!! Your cards always make me want to buy the stamps :)

Tracey said...

Love this card Cami!! This set is adorable!

Denise said...

This is just the cutest!! Love the color combo.

DeeDee said...

Oh so Ca-ute Cami!!! Now, I wanna color!!! LOL!!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

ADORABLE!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! I love it!

Cathy Gill said...

This card is so adorable! Great job. Cathy

Anonymous said...

omgoodness!! this is just adorable, i love that elephant!! thanks for sharing. blessings Renee

Norine said...

super cute card love that little guy
Hugs
Norine

pat said...

GREAT card!!
Your coloring is beautiful!!

Pat

Linn said...

oh my! this card is just to cute!! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Rockin' peanut trail on the pink card stock.

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. I'm partial to pink too and alot of my cards have pink on them.